Hang out?

Burying your face in your hands, you continued to make your way back to the hotel. You could feel the heat in your cheeks as you thought about the events that had just occurred, everything was going so nice too. You reached into the pocket which housed the notepad, feeling nothing but your own body heat. Your heart skipped a beat as you frantically looked around, hoping that you had dropped it nearby or that your brain was deceiving you.

'Oh my god, oh my god' You thought to yourself, still flipping your head around to search for the notepad. You knew Mista probably wouldn't care very much, but if word got out to Risotto that you were still digging up in Giorno's business, you knew he wouldn't hesitate to take matters into his own hands again.

Mista's POV

'I had only reached for the notepad, and she completely flipped out. The girl ran straight into our table, like she expected to go through it or something. She's a strange one alright.' Mista thought to himself, opening the notepad and trying to read it,

"Eh? What are these symbols? I cant read this!" He stared at the Kanji and Hiragana, trying to make out what they said. Even though Y/N had freaked out, its not like Mista knew how to read Hiragana or any Japanese letters for that matter. Mista sighed, pocketing the notepad and jogging after you.

End of POV

"Hey-! Heyy-!" He called after you, panting as he ran towards you. "You forgot your notepad, Y/N!" He held up the notepad, waving it in the air as he ran. He stumbled a few times before finally catching up to you and gently grabbing your arm, "Y/N? What's wrong? Did I say something wrong, I'm sorry if I did.." He had genuine concern in his eyes, thinking he was in the wrong.

You were stunned at how fast he had caught up to you, thought he was very low on breath. He quickly released your arm, leaning over in shortness of breath and trying to calm down. Mista held out your notepad, apologizing as he still thought that he did something wrong.

You took the notepad, slightly embarrassed as you stared at Mista. You didn't know why you ran away from him, it was mostly out of fear that he would tell Risotto. You were so frightened in the moment that you completely forgot Mista cant read any of your writing, so your efforts in hiding the notepad were useless.

"I'm.. sorry, Mista. I don't know what I was thinking." You held a hand to your head, sighing and looking to the floor in shame. "It was very rude of me" you paused for a second 'Am I really apologizing to this person that I barely know?' You weren't typically known as the apologetic type in Morioh, usually when you did something wrong people had to forgive or forget.

Mista was still slightly out of breath as he looked to you,

"You know, I'm not gonna hurt you, right?" His eyes were wide and caring, as they stared into you. Mista was trying to calm you down, and he put a hand on your shoulder. His hand was large and warm as it rested on your shoulder.

You looked up at him, being slightly comforted by his words and actions.

"Thanks.." You smiled up at him. Even though you were trying to run away from him a minute ago, you hoped that the both of you could stay like this forever. Mista's hand on your shoulder while you exchanged smiles. eventually the both of you snapped out of it, passerby's staring as the two of you awkwardly retreated.

Mista spoke up before you completely left,

"Hey, Y/N?" He asked, looking at you.

"Yeah?" You smiled and looked back at him.

"Did you maybe wanna.. hang out sometime? Maybe I can help you study!" He smiled, innocently as he awaited you answer.

"Sure, Mista. Though I don't have a place we can study, since I'm only visiting.." You sighed.

Mista thought for a moment before speaking up again,

"That's ok! We can study at mine and Giorno's place!" he offered, a bright expression.

"Sure, why not. Meet you there tomorrow at 11?" You knew it wasn't a good idea to go to some random guys house, but you had already been there before so you didn't see any harm in it. Maybe you could meet Giorno and try to tell him of your situation.

Mista perked up after you answered, jumping where he stood a bit.

"I'll see you there!" He was clearly hiding his excitement.

You shrugged his hand off and waved as you walked away. What an eventful morning, you had only woke up about 2 hours before and yet you might be heading home soon. You continued the path back to the hotel, kicking your feet as you walked.

Authors Note - This chapter is a bit shorter so I just wanted to say THANK YOU FOR 100+ READS!! I am so grateful for the support behind my writing and I am glad that you seen to enjoy it, I will be releasing chapters every weekday form now on. Thank you for all your support <3