Jealousy

You walked around the halls, calling out for Mista. It had only been a little while and you were already getting lost in the huge mansion. You heard footsteps approaching you, expecting it to be Mista. You walked to the edge of the hall, your body slamming into another person, the person had striped pants, black and red eyes, and a clown like hat.

'Oh god, not this guy again. What the hell is he doing here' You thought to yourself, looking up at him in fear. This guy was clearly pissed the hell off, his gaze burning through you as he reached out quickly,

"Who the hell do you think you are-?!" His voice was rough and commanding as he grabbed you by the throat, throwing you against the wall nearest to the both of you. You grasped at your throat, his hand cutting off your airflow. "Coming into the boss' house like this! You disrespectful little shit!" His grasp on your throat tightened as he glared down to you. You tried to speak, but you could only squeak out a few words.

"Mi..sta invited me" You managed to choke out, phasing through his hand and collapsing to the floor, gasping for air.

The words you spoke only seemed to anger Risotto more,

"And who gave you permission to talk to the boss' consigliere!" He reached over, grabbing a fistful of your hair and tugging so you would look up at him. "Nosy bitch-" Risotto was cut off by approaching footsteps, his hand still tugging your hair as you both looked over to see a young blond man in a black and green suit.

The young man had an odd hairstyle, three rings in the front, the rest of his hair tied back. You recognized him immediately, it was the one you had been looking for, Giorno.

Risotto released your hair, standing up straight and lowering his head to Giorno in respect.

You rubbed the back of your head, it ached after Risotto had the audacity to tug your hair like that. Giorno looked over to the both of you, seeing you on the ground and Risotto with his head down. Giorno already knew who you were, thanks to Mista telling him all about you.

Giorno looked stern as he glared to Risotto,

"That's no way to treat a guest, Nero." He obviously was not on Risotto's side. Giorno approached the both of you, whispering something to Risotto and looking down to you. After Giorno whispered to Risotto, Risotto walked away shamefully, giving you one last glare before turning the corner.

"Ah, I'm so sorry about him." Giorno looked concerned as he extended his hand, offering to help you up. You took his hand, and noticed that unlike Mista's, his hand was very soft and warm. He pulled you up gently, "Are you alright, poverina?" He asked sweetly, his soft eyes full of concern as he looked at you.

'They must be playing around, this guy could never be a Mafia boss.' You thought to yourself, staring back at him before muttering,

"Th-thank you" You knew it was rude to stare, but he was beautiful. You suddenly realized that you were still holding onto his hand, to which you quickly let go, apologizing.

Giorno closed his eyes, giving a bright smile before going back to a stern look.

"Guests of my home should never be treated like that!" He stepped back from you, giving you some space before muttering another sorry, "chiedo scusa" (Excuse his behavior)

You finally caught your breath, being able to fully speak again.

"Thank you, Mr.." You waited for him to say his name, so you could confirm it was him

"Giovanna, Giorno Giovanna" He held out his hand instinctively, forgetting that you were not a part of the mafia. He always made Passione members kiss his ring on introduction.