Cliché

Giorno knew this was coming, he already knew you were only a tourist, but he didn't know that it would come by so soon. He gave a sigh, before standing up from his desk and slowly walking over to where you sat. He leaned his backside against the desk, facing you as he stood and looked down.

"Ah, well you have to go home, yes?" He frowned, tapping his fingers against the desk. He really didn't want you to leave.

"Yeah.. I'm sorry, Giorno." You wished that Jotaro had given you and Koichi more of a heads up, instead of sending you out that same day.

Giorno stayed silent for a while before he 'accepted' you leaving.

"I'm really sorry that it's so sudden, my original flight back home was cancelled and this is the only other flight they have home for a long time." Of course you were lying, and would never reveal anything about Jotaro or Morioh, though it didn't matter if you did, since Giorno had already researched you.

"That is quite alright, y/n." He gave a small and warm smile before a butterfly emerged from behind him, fluttering over to you and landing on your shoulder. "It's gonna be hell without you, I'll have to deal with Mista alone" He joked, laughing and staring down at you.

"Oh, speaking of Mista, where is he? I would like to tell him too.. it would be rude of me not to" You asked, moving your hand up to your shoulder and allowing the butterfly to crawl onto your finger.

Giorno internally raged, just the fact that you wanted to talk to Mista annoyed him, but he knew it was improper to get angry infront of you. After a moment he collected himself and responded,

"I do believe that Mista is in a meeting with Nero." He spoke, referring to the leader of La Squadra. Risotto and Mista often had meetings, discussing work and jobs to fulfill.

"Oh, I guess I should wait then.." you gently pet the butterfly's wings with the back of your finger, making sure not to damage its wings.

Giorno stood up straight, pushing himself away from the desk as he approached your chair. He towered over you, looking down and saying,

"What an unfortunate time to leave, you were just beginning to grow on me.." he put two fingers under your chin, gently pushing your head up to look at him.

You didn't know what was happening, your face was already burning hot as you stared up at him, the butterfly flew off of your finger and retreated back to Giorno. Your heart began to beat rapidly, 'What's going on? Why do I feel like this? He's not even doing anything!' You tried to reassure yourself.

Giorno looked down at you, smugly. A grin was across his face as he saw how easily flustered you got. Giorno took it a step further, leaning his face down to level with yours and speaking in a gentle tone,

"Remind me, where did you say you were from again?" His face was only a few inches away from you, his breath smelling of mint, and beating down on your torso.

You were thrown into a state of panic, not knowing what to do or what to say. You never knew that Giorno could have this affect on you, and how easily he accomplished it was even scarier. After a few moments, you finally got your voice back, though it wasn't very perfect,

"I- I'm from J..Japan" you gave a nervous smile, yo ur voice trembling as you stared back into Giorno's eyes. He was such a beautiful boy, his hair and facial features fit him perfectly, and made him look like a god.

"Oh? How interesting." He wasn't planning on kissing you or doing much more, he just wanted to fluster you and see how far he could take it.

Just as Giorno was about to speak again, the doors to his office flung open. In walked Risotto and Mista,

"GioGio! I just talked to Nero an-"

Mista cut himself off, his mouth dropping open as he realized what was going on.

Risotto scowled, glaring at you as his anger rose. You could tell he wanted to strangle you.

Mista just stared at the two of you in disbelief, he didn't know what to say or do.

Giorno sighed, releasing your face and standing up straight again. The energy in the scene suddenly left as the two others entered.

You didn't know what to do, deciding it was best to leave,

"I- uh.. I've bothered you enough for now.. I'll come back later." You quickly stood from the chair, speed walking out of the office and sprinting down the halls, you were so embarrassed. You arrived at the main doors, quickly leaving and walking away from the mansion.

'I'll go back to tell Mista later.. it was way to awkward to stay..' you thought, heading towards the hotel. You didn't plan on going back to the hotel, but instead going out for some lunch and gelato. You were gonna miss the Italian culture once you left, at least you'll still have Tonio.

You walked around for a bit, finally cooling down as you felt your face lower temperature. 'Man, that was so embarrassing.. I bet Risotto hates me more now.' You thought, deciding to skip food and just skip to gelato.

You walked up to a small corner shop with an array of gelato to select. After a bit of indecisive thoughts, you finally settled on your favorite flavor,

"That one, please" you spoke, pointing to the gelato through the container. The man nodded and scooped out two scoops for you. You paid for the cone, and took it to a nearby bench to eat in peace.