The Garden

Koichi eventually came back with the groceries, setting them on the counter and calling you out to help. You left the balcony, closing the glass door behind you and heading over to the kitchen, Koichi hadn't been gone for too long and yet he got everything. You helped Koichi put the groceries away, reaching the top cabinets that he couldn't reach on his own.

After a bit, you finished helping Koichi with the groceries and you decided to go to sleep early. It had been ages since you went to sleep so early but you wanted to be prepared for tomorrow with Mista. You got dressed into some cozy pajamas, brushing your teeth and taking a few more notes. Today wasn't packed with very much excitement but you were still tired. After a while you set the notepad aside and got cozy under the thick blanket.

The sun had barely set by the time you fell asleep.

10:42 AM July 25th, 2003

Slowly awakening, you rubbed both eyes and yawned. You stretched your arms and laid back down in bed before looking at the hotel alarm clock on your bedside table.

"10:42.." You whispered to yourself before bolting up, "Shit I'm supposed to be there at 11!" You jumped out of the bed, you footprints thumping against the floor as you ran around the room, trying to get ready in time. You threw on some clothes that you brought from Morioh, running out the door and down the road.

Mista's place wasn't too far from the Hotel but the streets of Italy were a maze that you were trying to navigate too quickly

Mista's place wasn't too far from the Hotel but the streets of Italy were a maze that you were trying to navigate too quickly. You bumped into a man, his skin was tanned and he had black spiky hair, he wore a bright orange hoodie and black ripped jeans. The man seemed to be going the same way you were. 

"Sorry! I didn't mean to be in your way!" He apologized and stepped aside, letting you through.

 You jogged past him, apologizing as well. You eventually made it to Mista's place, a few minutes late but there nonetheless. Knocking on the door, you checked the time, it wasn't dramatically late but it was still very rude of you.

The large doors to the mansion opened up, revealing a smiling and welcoming Mista. He held out his hand to greet you, you took his hand and shook it. Surprisingly, Mista didn't seem mad or annoyed that you were slightly late, back home in Morioh anyone would scold you for being even a minute late.

"Hello, Y/N! Woah, nice outfit!" He smiled brighter, complimenting you and welcoming you to the mansion

"Oh-! Hello there! Thanks, I just threw it on" You slightly laughed, rubbing the back of your neck and shaking his hand. You were admittedly a bit flustered after he complimented you.

"This is where I live, its not much but it suits me and GioGio" He released your hand, stepping to the side of the door and allowing you to come inside.

You stepped inside the mansion, though you had been here before unwillingly, it seemed much more magical now. The hallways were bright and beautifully decorated, it's almost as if you didn't belong inside. You turned around, waiting for Mista as he closed the door behind you. Mista gave a thumbs up and lead you down one of the hallways,