Discipline

Heaven's Doors aura was already gleaming as Rohan sat in the chair, menacingly looking up at you. You couldn't believe how quickly Jotaro and Rohan had gotten here, how long had you been gone? Surely not too long..

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Rohan spoke in an accusing and harsh tone as he glared to you, both you and ghostmane cowered under your big brothers authority. Rohan was usually just an asshole but when he got angry there was no stopping him.

"Well- I.." you trailed off, knowing it would be best to take the responsibility and not tell them anything about Giorno or Mista. You didn't want anyone else to be injured like that clown guy had injured you.

"You what?!" He interrupted your thoughts, standing up from the chair with his arms crossed over his chest. Rohan was wearing one of his more flashy outfits, a white crop top with holes cut out of it along with some low jeans. He clearly had dressed for the occasion, "You ran off from Koichi for a day and a half, with NO reasoning?!" He yelled harshly.

The neighbors of your hotel room would definitely complain about the noise later on, but that wasn't your top worry.

"Rohan- I got lost.." that was the best excuse you could come up with on the spot, hanging your head low as your older brother chewed you out for your irresponsibility.

"Moron!" Rohan flicked your forehead hard. He always did this when he was annoyed with you, this was his way of physical discipline after all.

"I'm sorry.." you rubbed your forehead and sighed, head still hung low as you stared at the floor.

Rohan wasn't having it, he lectured you for a good half hour before he was satisfied with you're boredom. He already wanted to go home so he started to get ready to get into the last Speedwagon Foundation truck, which was waiting for him downstairs.

"Dumbass." You heard him mumble as he left the room. Koichi peeked his head through his rooms doorframe, staring into your room as he shrugged,

"At least he you stay..?" Koichi didn't have any idea what was happening, he also had suspicions that you had run off to party or something.

"Not now, Koichi." You closed the rooms door, sighing and sitting on your bed as you thought about your day. So much had happened right after you woke up, it was unbelievable. You decided to stay in for the rest of the day, if was gross and soggy outside anyways. After a tiring day of doing nothing, you fell asleep thinking about Mista and Giorno.