2

Sunday, February 16, 2018

                             🦌🦌🦌

Joshua's house, 9:00 am

Joshua woke up and started getting ready for the day. "Ah... what should I do today?" He asked himself. Just then, he got a message from Minghao.

Hao🐸
Hyung...do you wanna hang out today? It's the weekend.

Shua🦌
Sure... I am free today. Where should we meet? Shall we call others too?

Hao🐸
Yes, hyung, Purple Paradise at 10:30.

Shua🦌
Okay then...can you call Wonwoo to come? I will call Jihoon.

Hao🐸
Okay... see you later then, Hyung:)

                              🐱🐱🐱

9:15 am (Wonwoo's apartment)
Wonwoo's P.o.V
Bzzz📞...Bzzzz📞
Ahhh...who is it... I ignored my phone and tried sleeping again. It is Saturday, and I am not going to let this call disturb my heavenly hours.
Bzzzzz📞......Bzzzzz📞
"Ahhh..." I groaned and picked up my phone
"Hello, Wonwoo?" "Ung....who is it?" I answered. I was dozing off again. "Hey, you don't have my number? I am hurt," Ohhhh, I  recognized the voice and checked my phone screen

                               Hao🐸

"Ohh...Minghao, I do have your number, but I was sleepy and picked up my phone without checking it. What happened?" I answered him calmly. "Oh... sorry. Anyway, are you free today?" he asked, "Yes, I have nothing to do today. Why?" I said. "Let's meet today. At Purple Paradise Cafe at 10:30. Bye, see you later," "Hey, wait - " he cut the phone without listening to my answer.

Tsk, I wanted to read the new novel I bought. I sighed and started getting ready, I put on my coat and glasses and started heading out.  I checked my phone for the location, and luckily, it was nearer to my apartment.

                               🍚⚔️🦖

Jihoon's house [9:05 am]
Bzzz📞 ....Bzzzz......📞
"Hello, shua Hyung? What happened?" Jihoon said as he picked up his phone.
"Do you wanna hang out today? Minghao suggested it," Joshua said. "Ummm....okay...where should we meet?" Jihoon asked. "Purple Paradise, at 10:30. You know where it is, right?" Joshua asked. "Yes, see you later then," jihoon was about to end the call when "Jihoonnie, you can bring Chan and Seokmin as well, I miss Chan. See you later, then," Joshua said and ended the call.

Jihoon went downstairs and saw Chan and Seokmin eating their breakfast at the dining table. He sat near Chan and began eating his breakfast.
"Hey, both of you, do you want to go to Purple Paradise Cafe with me?" Jihoon asked them once they were done with their breakfast.
"Woahhh, Channie, am I dreaming right now? Jihoon Hyung asked us to go out with him?" Seokmin gasped dramatically as Chan nodded his head with a shocked expression 😯. Jihoon rolled his eyes and smacked both of their heads. "Stop it, you two, Joshua asked me to come and to bring you two with me. Idiots!" Jihoon said. "Shua asked you to bring us, I will go and change," Seokmin said and went back to his room. Jihoon then looked at Chan with an 'are you going or not' expression, "I will go and change as well," Chan said, and he also went back to his room.

                                 🦖🦖🦖

Chan was changing his clothes when he received a text from Sooyoung. Soonyoung helped him to win the dance competition at his school, and they became close after that.
He checked the message:

Sonnie Hyung🐯
Hey Chan, wanna hang out today? I'm free
today.

Chan🦖
Sorry Hyung, I'm going to a cafe with my brothers.

Sonnie Hyung🐯
WHAT??? JIHOON IS GOING WITH YOU TOO???

Chan🦖
Yes, he is going out with his friends.
I was invited as well, so I'm going with them.

Sonnie Hyung🐯
WHERE? WHEN??

Chan🦖
Purple Paradise, I don't know at what time,
but we are heading out right now. Why??

Sonnie Hyung🐯
Nothing...See you later...bye:)

"Ohh... he is acting weird," Chan said and then headed out.

🐯🐯🐯

Sooyoung's house [Soonyoung's POV]

I hate weekends, and I don't get to see my Jihoonie. I have to go to that cafe and meet my Jihoonie. Ohh... I should text others to come with me.

Mighty Six

Horangi🐯
HEYY
LET'S HANG OUT TODAY!!

Cherry 🍒
Sorry... I'm busy.
I wanna sleep more.

Angel 😇
Okay, when?

Puppy 🐶
Where??

Prince 👑
Ummm...

Horangi🐯
At Purple Paradise Cafe. Chan told me that he was going there with Jihoon and his friends

Horangi🐯

@Cherry 🍒, Joshua Hyung is coming as well😏.

Cherry 🍒
When?? I'LL GET READY.

Horangi🐯
Right now!!

Angel 😇
I'm coming

Puppy 🐶
I and Jun will come as well.

Vernon di' Carpio
Hyung... can I join too??

Horangi🐯
Of course, the more the merrier
See you all later then, at our usual spot, and let's go together.

"YESSSS!" I yelled as I ran down the stairs.
"Yah...Kwon Soonyoung, I told you not to scream and run like that! Where are you going?" My mom asked. "Out with my friends, bye-bye," I said and went out.

I went to our usual meeting spot and I saw the boys waiting for me.
"Let's go now, I know where that Cafe is," Hansol said as we all nodded and went in their car (*there are 4 cars, Jun and Mingyu are sharing a car, similarly Cheol and Hansol are also sharing 1)

I can't wait to see my Jihoonie🤗

A.N: 🫠🫠

Circles ( '∀')जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें