(say the name) 17

Mingyu was driving Wonwoo back to his apartment as Minghao went to Jun's house.

"Gyu," Wonwoo started slowly,  and Mingyu hummed as an answer, "Why didn't you tell our friends that we are also dating?" Wonwoo asked the question that has been bugging him, "Does he not want to tell his friends? Is he ashamed of me?" These were the thoughts which kept on coming to his head.

Mingyu glanced at him once, and then his eyes looked back at the road, "I thought you may not like it if I told them without discussing it with you. Only Jun knows it," Mingyu said, and the thoughts Wonwoo had earlier washed away as he smiled and held Mingyu's free hand, making the younger blush and smile widely at their interlocked hands. The rest of the drive was spent in a comfortable silence.

They reached Wonwoo's apartment, and suddenly the air became awkward, "So, see you on Monday," Wonwoo said and was about to get off, "Ohh... no goodnight kiss for me?" Mingyu asked, teasing him. Wonwoo blushed but gave a quick peck to Mingyu's lip and went out running inside the building while Mingyu was still processing what had just happened. Mingyu touched his lips and smiled stupidly, "Ahh... Jeon Wonwoo, you are driving me crazy," he said to himself.

🐸😼

[Monday]

Minghao opened his eyes and raised his head from Jun's chest. He looked at the elder's sleeping face and said, "I still can't believe, we are back together," he whispered tracing Jun's face with his hands gently and after a while he woke up, they had classes to attend.

Minghao washed up and got ready to go to the university. "Jun, wake up. I don't want to be late," he said, shaking the sleeping man. "5 minutes," Jun mumbled, "Better wake up after 5 minutes," Minghao said and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Minghao made toast for them and was making coffee for himself. He flniched when he felt a pair of arms wrap around his slim waist, "Good morning, haohao," Jun said, kissing him. "Hmm... sit, do you want coffee?" Minghao asked, "Yes, I need caffeine to make through Professor Cha's class," Jun said making the younger giggle but he knew how that professor's class were so he made a strong coffee for Jun.

After eating breakfast, they headed to the university. "Jun, do you think Mingyu is serious with Wonwoo?" Minghao asked. He just knew yesterday that Mingyu and Wonwoo were dating with each other. "Yes, I think so... Why are you suddenly asking me that?" Jun asked.

"I am just worried, he went through so much. I am going to kill Mingyu if he breaks Wonwoo's heart," Minghao said, feeling worried for his friend. "You don't have to worry, hao. Mingyu is head over heels for Wonwoo," Jun reassured him.
________________________________

Joshua was in his council office, collecting the important documents and printing notice for the upcoming summer festival. "Shua~" a voice called, Joshua eyes lit up as he saw the person. "Cheol!" Joshua smiled and motioned him to come near him. "What are you doing?" Suengcheol came near him and gave a peck on his forhead.

"For summer festival. Here... your basketball team would be going against Hanlim University," Joshua said, giving him the notice. "Okay, you haven't eaten breakfast, right?" Suengcheol asked, and Joshua hummed. He had so much work to do, so he forgot his breakfast.

"Here, eat this," he said, giving Joshua 2 sandwiches with banana milk. "Thank you," Joshua said, grateful. "You should go to your class, I don't have any today," Joshua said, "Okayy... let's go somewhere after my classes," Suengcheol suggested, and Joshua nodded as an answer. Suengcheol bent down and puckered his lips, asking for a kiss, which Joshua gladly gave. "Bye," Suengcheol smiled and went out.

____________________________

[Sebong High School]

Chan was at the school cafeteria with Suengkwan waiting for Hansol to come. "Where is he?" Suengkwan asked, frustrated, "Oh, there he is," Chan asked, but he frowned when he saw Hansol coming with a girl.

"Who's she?" Chan asked, trying his best to sound nonchalant, "Yook Minjin, she is popular in the school. Why? Are you jealous?" Suengkwan asked, raising his brows, "No... Why would I be?" Chan denied when actually he was feeling very jealous. Hansol and him were not exactly dating, but they were a step closer to dating. Hansol sat down in front of Chan, and the girl also joined them

"I am not hungry. I will be in the class," Chan said, standing up and going outside.

"If I were you, I would have gone after him," Suengkwan said and started eating. "Why?" Hansol asked, "He is jealous, you idiot," This time, the girl spoke. Hansol stood up and quickly went outside, running after Chan.
____________________________

Chan furiously scribbled on a sheet of paper, cursing Hansol in every language he knew.
Chan flinched when the classroom door slid open, and Hansol came there panting. "Chan!" Hansol panted and sat on the Suengkwan's seat, which was beside Chan. "What are you doing here?" Chan said coldly. "They said you were jealous of me and Minjin. Are you really jealous?" He asked.

"Yes, I am, you stupid. How can you let the girl who definitely may have a crush on you sit with us? Stop smiling, hyung, I swear," Chan burst out, huffing in annoyance. "She was just being friendly. Why were you jealous Chan, does that mean you like me the way I like you?" Hansol asked in a serious tone. "I do, hyung. I thought I made it clear when we went for the tteokbokki date," Chan said, looking at Hansol in the eyes as if to make him know that his feelings for him are sincere.

"Then, do you want to be my boyfriend?" Hansol asked. "Thought you would bever ask?" Chan said with his face red. "Yes, hyung, so you better stay away from all those girls," Chan warned. Hansol nodded at him and smiled. They were lost in eachothers eyes for a while before both of them slowly leaned in. Their lips were only inches apart about to touch when the school bell decided to disturb them.

Hansol groaned while Chan looked away flustered, "Damn this bell," Chan said to himself, or so he thought, but he said it aloud much to Hansol's delight. Hansol just sat there looking fondly at the younger who was looking so cute with flushed cheeks. "Don't worry, Chan, next time, we are boyfriends anyway," Hansol said, adding fuel to Chan's cheek, which was on fire.

A/n: 🙂👍