3

Purple Paradise Cafe🔮☕️

Joshua, Jihoon, Seokmin, Chan, Wonwoo, and Minghao met and entered the cafe.
Chan waved at Seungkwan as he spotted his friend/classmate at the cashier. Boo Suengkwan was the best friend of Hansol, and they three are classmates. (Purple Paradise cafe is owned by Seungkwan's family)

They went to sit at the corner table and ordered their drinks and snacks.
"Hao, why did you want to meet?" Jihoon asked, all of them except for Chan had become very close to Minghao within a week. "Well...I didn't want to stay alone, 😔 " Hao said. "Ohh...poor you...you can always come over to my house, my father doesn't stay at home much," Joshua said, and everyone nodded, saying the same.

"Oh...I forgot this is Chan, my younger brother. He studies at Sebong High School, and Chan, this is Minghao from China," Seokmin said and they shaked their hands.Their orders arrived, and they started eating while chatting about random topics.

"Hey, isn't that Seungcheol and his friends?" Seokmin said while looking at the entrance.

"Yess, let's not mind them," Joshua said and continued eating, and everyone followed. But then
"Hey, Hansol Hyung, Soonyoung hyung too," Chan said and waved at Hansol. Hansol waved back, and their group approached them.  "Let's seat together come," Chan said. Everyone glared at him secretly, "There is no space here," Jihoon said, gritting his teeth nudging Chan. "Hey, if you all want to sit together, you can join the two tables and sit," Seungkwan said with a wink 😉 to Hansol.
"So... shall we?" Mingyu asked, and the others had no choice other than to let them sit with them.

"Hyung, they all except for Hansol are studying at the university you are currently studying at. So you all know each other, right?" Chan said. "Yes, Channie, we know them," Joshua said, smiling at Chan. Suengcheol stared at Joshua and smiled as well.

"Joshua Sunbae, are there any events coming up at our university?" Soonyoung asked. "You can call me Hyung Soonyoung. I think there would be a music and arts festival, Why?" Joshua replied. "Oh...okay Hyung, Jihoonie, let's perform together," Soonyoung said, clinging onto Jihoon's arm while the latter was busy pushing it, "Eww, no way!!" Jihoon said, glaring at Soonyoung, and everyone began laughing.

"Oh, Soonyoung hyung how do you know our Channie," Seokmin asked, "Ohh...I taught him dance when he was participating in the dance competition, and we became close," Soonyoung said and let go of Jihoon's arm.
They talked about random things and became a little closer but it was very awkward for some.

1:30 pm

"Oh, I think we should go now, I have assignments to complete," Wonwoo said, and they all agreed to end their little(unexpected) meet-up.

                               🐱🐸

Minghao was going to Wonwoo's apartment, so they went together, walking, and suddenly a car stopped near them, and the window rolled down. It was Kim Mingyu and Wen Junhui, "Hey, come we will drop you off on our way," Mingyu said...Wonwoo was blushing, he doesn't even know why? "oh...no no its okay, I live nearby, thanks for asking," Wonwoo said, Mingyu pouted and was about to say something when Jun cut him and said "Ohh... it's okay then, see you both tomorrow," 
"Bye," Minghao said, and the car left, and they continued walking.

🍒🫶🦌

Joshua waved bye to his friends as they all left. He was waiting for his driver.
"Hey, Shua, who are you waiting for," Suengcheol said as he noticed Joshua standing near the cafe alone.

"Oh...I was waiting for the driver, what about you?" Joshua replied(a little awkwardly). "I-I was talking with Suengkwan," Suengcheol replied, stuttering. "I-" Suengcheol was about to say something when Joshua received a call

"Yes, ahjussi," Joshua said and replied, "It's okay, ahjusii. I will just catch up with a taxi, bye," Joshua said and ended the call.
"Hey, I can drop you off. My car is right there," Suengcheol said. "No, it's okay. You live far away from my house, it's okay you can go" Joshua said and was about to catch a taxi when Suengcheol stopped him and held his wrist, "You hate going in a taxi," Suengcheol said and dragged him near his car, opened the door and let him sit in and Suengcheol also got in.

"But, what about Hansol?" Joshua asked after strapping his seat belt. "He is hanging out with Suengkwan, you have not moved your house, right?" Suengcheol asked and started driving, and Joshua just shook his head. The ride was very awkward, with no one uttering a word, and reached Joshua's house. Joshua was about to get off when, "Shua, I am sorry, "I-" Suengcheol said, looking down, "Cheol, stop talking about the past, there is no use apologizing now. Bye," Joshua said bluntly and got off. Suengcheol sighed and drove away.

Joshua went inside and greeted his father, went inside his room, and sat on the floor leaning on the foot of his bed, "Why the hell are you apologizing now, don't you know it's too late," Joshua said wiping his tear.

  🍒🐑

Suengcheol came home very drunk and Hansol and Mingyu had a tough time carrying him back to the room. "Why did you drink this much, hyung?" Mingyu said, Hansol just sighed and closed the door.
"Shua, I miss you..." Seungcheol kept whispering and slept after a moment.

A/N: ☹️