18

Jeonghan and Suengcheol were in their class attending lectures.

"Joshua and I got together," Suengcheol whispered to Jeonghan, smiling. "Congrats... That means I won the bet," Jeonghan whispered back. "Yes, yes, what do you want?" Suengcheol groaned. He almost forgot about the bet he kept with Jeonghan.

"I want to take Shua on a date today," Jeonghan said, making Suengcheol cough, "What!? Why would you want to go on a date with my boyfriend?" Suengcheol glared. "Chill Suengcheol, it's just a friendly date," Jeonghan said, smiling mischievously.

"Fine... just a "friendly date" nothing else okay," Suengcheol said, emphasizing the word friendly. "But not today, I promised to take him on a date today," Suengcheol added.
"Fine, don't make plans on friday then," Jeonghan replied.

They remained quiet for a while, trying to actually listen to the poor professor and write some notes.

"Oh.. I forgot to tell you, I knew the reason why my dad dislikes Joshua's father," Suengcheol said. "Really? Why is it? Did they use to love the same person?" Jeonghan asked curiously.

"Apparently, they were best friends and planned future together, but Joshua father disappeared as soon as the graduated making my dad think he betrayed him," Suengcheol explained exactly what his mother told him. "Ohhh... that's why your dad called him a liar," Jeonghan said, nodding, finally understanding the situation.

"Suengcheol, I suddenly got an idea," Jeonghan said. "Let's make them meet and talk with each other. I am sure Joshua's father has some things to explain," Jeonghan stated his idea. Suengcheol looked at him warily and said, "I don't think my dad would want to talk with him. He doesn't even like it when his name comes up."

"Then let's lure them to meet each other. Think about it Suengcheol, if they become friends again, you and Joshua can date freely, and I will be freed from this," Jeonghan convinced him. "Okay, I will discuss it with Shua later," Suengcheol said.

🐏🦖

[Sebong High School]

"Hey, something going on between you two?" Suengkwan asked, seeing his two best friends' cheek flush and smile, if he may add stupidly for some reasons he didn't know.

"Oh... nothing, why?" Chan asked, flustered.

"Well, you two kept on looking at each other and smiling stupidly. We are supposed to be working on this," Suengkwan huffed, pointing to the empty paper. "If it's nothing, stop staring at each other and give me some ideas here," Suengkwan added.

"Is it wrong to look at my boyfriend?" Hansol said, smirking. Chan sighed and waited for Suengkwan's reaction.

"Boy -" Suengkwan's eyes widened, "BOYFRIEND!?" he yelled out, making the whole class look at them.

"Suengkwan, I don't think the work I gave you has anything to do with 'Boyfriend'," the teacher said. Suengkwan apologized and looked at his two best friends. "Seriously, guys... I am so happy you two are finally boyfriends," Suengkwan said happily. "Now, shall we focus on this," he said, expression changing into something serious.

🍒🦌

Joshua sneaked into the parking lot and quickly entered the car where Cheol was waiting.

"I hate this," Suengcheol said.

"What?" Joshua asked, confused, "I don't like that we have to keep everything a secret," Suengcheol said.

"Why? I like it. It's fun," Joshua said, laughing as Suengcheol glared at him. "Let's go," Joshua said, giving a sweet peck on his cheeks.
.
.
.