7

Wonwoo was alone in his apartment when he got a call from his cousin Jeon Jungkook,
"Hyung, I forgot my laptop in your apartment, and I want it tomorrow. Can you bring it over? My friends and I are having a party at my house, so I am busy," Jungkook said, Wonwoo sighed and said, "Okay," and ended the call.

Wonwoo reached in front of Jungkook's house, "Aish...I hate crowded places," he sighed and entered the house while calling Jungkook, "Hyung, I am in the living room, come here," he said and Wonwoo directly went to the living room. He spotted Jungkook and went to him, "Yah, Jungkook, here is your laptop," Wonwoo said, handing out his laptop.
"Oh...Wonwoo,"

Wonwoo's P.o.V

I widened my eyes, Mingyu!? And jun as well, what is he doing here? "Oh, you two know each other," Jungkook said. I nodded, handed out his laptop, and said, "Here, I have to go," If I stay here longer, I am going to go mad, how can these people stay here, the place reeks of alcohol. Jungkook smiled and said, "Thank you very much, hyung, see you later," I smiled back and went out of the house.

Third-Person Pov

"Jungkook, I will go as well, bye-bye," Mingyu said and went out. "Where is he going, Jun hyung?" Jungkook asked, "I don't know," Jun said while enjoying his drink. He already knew why and where Mingyu went out.

"Wonwoo, wait up!" Mingyu shouted as he saw Wonwoo going in front of him. Wonwoo stopped in his track. "Let me drop you to your apartment, It's dangerous to walk alone at night," Mingyu said, "It's okay, I live nearby," Wonwoo said, "Please, I will just drop you to your apartment and will leave directly and will not flirt with you today, so can I?" Mingyu said, Wonwoo sighed and said, "Okay."

"Hyung," Wonwoo looked up at Mingyu, it's the first time Mingyu called him hyung. "Since you always push me away, we didn't get to talk properly," He said. "Hey, it's because you always flirt with me!" Wonwoo said, and Mingyu just laughed."Wonwoo hyung, do you hate me?" Mingyu said, suddenly getting very serious. Wonwoo stopped walking and looked at him, "Why would I hate you?" Wonwoo asked, "I thought you did, since you always pushed me away?" Mingyu said, rubbing his nape.

Wonwoo didn't say anything and continued walking, Mingyu sighed and walked beside him. "It's not because I hate you, I just have difficulty in trusting people, especially rich ones. You are a playboy, and you already know what happened to Joshua and Suengcheol hyung. I don't want to get hurt," Wonwoo said. Mingyu looked at him, "Woah, it's the first time to see you talk this much, that also to me," Mingyu grinned.

They reached Wonwoo's apartment building. "I live here, thank you, bye," Wonwoo said and was about to go in when Mingyu held his wrist, "Wonwoo, I will not force myself to you, I will earn your trust I promise!" Mingyu said, freeing Wonwoo's wrist, showing his canine smile. Wonwoo felt his heart thump and his face getting red, so he quickly went in.

Wonwoo's P.o.V

I entered my apartment and laid down on his bed. "I will earn your trust!" Mingyu's voice kept ringing in my head. No, Wonwoo, he is just playing with you! but does he really like me?
Bzzz📳  I flinched when my phone vibrated. 📩📲 HAO🐸

Hao🐸
Hyung... Tomorrow's class has been called off, so can I move in tomorrow?

Oh... I forgot Minghao would be moving in with me. He said he got too lonely in his apartment. Since I had one extra room, I asked him to move in with me.

Woo🐱
Okay... call me if you want any help with your packing.

Hao🐸
Okay... good night 🌙

Woo🐱
Good night.

I shouldn't think too much. "Yay!! tomorrow is a holiday then!" I smiled and continued reading my unfinished novel.