six

Yonsei University [9:18am]

Minghao's pov
What a good day. The temperature is just right, not too hot, nor too cold. I entered the university gate and made my way towards my first class, which is career class. It is an elective class.

(In career class, the teacher teaches you about what career you want to choose and gives recommendations on that)

I saw Wonwoo hyung waving at me, I went towards him and took a seat near him. The class is elective (twice a month), and anyone can take this class.

"Hao, can you wake me up when the teacher comes?" Wonwoo hyung said, burying his head in his arm, "Ohh...sure. You didn't sleep yesterday?" I asked him, and he shook his head and went to sleep. I took out my phone and played a random game on it.

Joshua, Seokmin, and Jihoon also came and waved at me. They sat in front of me and Wonwoo. "Good morning, Hao," Joshua said, smiling. Ohh...hyung is in a good mood today. "Good Morning hyung, you are in a very good mood today," I said, and he just smiled.
"Is Wonwoo sleeping?" Seokmin asked, and I nodded. "It's too early to sleep," he said. Looking at Wonwoo, I just giggled and saw Jihoon hyung spacing out, What happened to Jihoon hyung? What is he thinking about?

Third-Person Pov

Mingyu, Suengcheol, Jeonghan, Jun, and Soonyoung met at the parking lot.

"Hey, don't we all have the same class today?" Soonyoung asked, "Of course, silly, that's why we met together and came here together," Jeonghan said. "Suengcheol hyung, can you give us a break from basketball practice today," Mingyu said, "Oh... sure," Suengcheol said, and the other 4 gasped, "Woah...what happened to you? Did my idea work yesterday?" Jeonghan asked. "Not really, but it worked," Suengcheol said, grinning.

"Wait, wait, what are you two talking about!?" Mingyu asked, and then Jeonghan explained what he said yesterday (chapter 5). "WHAT!??" Jun, Soonyoung, and Mingyu exclaimed, "Yah, be quiet! We are going inside," Suengcheol said as he entered the class. There were lots of empty seats as many students didn't want to take this class.

"Hyung, let's sit there, please," Soonyoung begged and pointed at where Jihoon was [the group was at the left side of the room, and there were empty seats near them]. "Okay, okay, let's go," Suengcheol said, and they made their way towards where Jihoon and his friends were.

<meanwhile>

Jihoon was very busy thinking about what Soonyoung said, and he didn't pay attention to what Joshua and Seokmin were talking about. " Shua hyung and Seokmin, can I sit near Jihoon?" Soonyoung said, "Umm... sure here," Joshua said and stood up, giving his seat to Soonyoung and sat at the seat, right next to his previous seat. Suengcheol wanted to sit near Joshua, but Seokmin sat next to him, so he had no choice but to sit next to Seokmin, and Jeonghan followed, taking the seat next to him. Jun and Mingyu went to the fourth row, Jun sat next to Minghao startling Hao, and Mingyu sat near Wonwoo, who was still asleep.

"Hey, how are you?" Jun said, wrapping his arm around Minghao's shoulder, "Fine," Hao said and removed Jun's arm from his shoulder (but gently), and Jun just smiled.

"Hi, Jihoonie," Soonyoung said, which made Jihoon flinch and look at him, and his eyes widened, Why is he here?? Jihoon thought and looked at Joshua and Seokmin, who were busy talking with each other. Jeonghan looked at Seungcheol who was very furious and was secretly glaring at Seokmin, " Yah, stop glaring, he will notice you," Jeonghan whispered, "But he is becoming very close with my Shua," Suengcheol said, Jeonghan just sighed. Joshua looked at Jeonghan and Suengcheol, whispering to each other, and he felt sad and jealous, but it was soon replaced by laughter as Seokmin told him another joke.