February 28th - Letter Two

Your room is still locked. Just letting you know. I thought you would've been opening it by now, but I guess not. Are you scared of the new world we're living in? I would understand that. I mean, our groups merged so that we wouldn't have to deal with crossovers and we could easily talk to other members.

Anyways, one of your friends from Empires was trying to tell me something. It's the same thing Grian was telling me last month. Telling me you're dead. You died in December, apparently. I don't think that happened. I think your friend's name was Sausage? MythicalSausage? I don't know. But he was telling me I was staying in denial, and trying to believe you're alive.

"You'll have to realise it soon. He's gone," he said, and I shook my head. I'm not sure what happened afterwards. I remember just waking up on my couch, feeling lightheaded. Someone else was on the couch with me. It was Xisuma again, and he was preparing tea. He noticed I was awake, and gave me a smile. It seemed sad though.

"Hey, you feeling better? Sausage messaged me saying that you were having a breakdown," he mentioned, and I stared blankly at him. I told him I didn't remember that. You should really be helping me with this.

"Sausage has a point, though. You're in denial. You are trying to believe he's still here, and that he's not gone. That's what you've been doing, right?" Xisuma asked me, and handed me a cup of tea.

You're alive though, right? I asked Xisuma if you were alive. He sighed, and then looked at me worriedly.

"He's not. He died in December. I knew you would be struck badly because of the accident," he mumbled, but I was still able to hear him. I asked him what happened to you, but I wasn't believing it. I'm probably stuck in a dream. You could never die. I mean, we have respawns! We can't die at all.

"Well, Bdubs was talking to Jimmy, and Grian decided to pull a prank on him. So he brought a creeper nearby him, and was going to scare him, but as he was about to kill the creeper, it exploded. And...well, it killed him," Xisuma explained, and I listened to every word. Every single word.

I shook my head and asked if you ever respawned. That's when he looked at me confused.

"We would've gotten a message on our communicators, right?"

I nodded, and said that you were probably roaming around, acting dead for a prank. Xisuma shook his head at me now. He got up, and took my cup away. I forgot I had the cup with me. I really wished you were here to remind me about this stuff.

"I'll go head off now. I'm gonna leave, but Grian is going to come by so he can check up on you, and tell you the full story as well," he told me, and sure enough, we heard a knock. He opened it, and there was the familiar parrot. Grian smiled softly at me, and nodded at Xisuma as he left.

You would have immediately come downstairs and started to talk with Grian. But you're locking yourself in your room, or wandering around the server.

For two weeks, Grian stayed with me. He would barely talk to me, but he always seemed guilty as he passed by me. It was as if he was scared of telling me something. When he asked me how I was doing, and if I wanted to eat, he had this small hint of guiltiness. He seemed upset as well about something.

I was still thinking about what Xisuma had told me, and that Grian would also explain it to me. Grian hasn't though, and I'm wondering if he's nervous. You should really come back so that you could convince him to tell you.

But now, I'm starting to actually believe Xisuma. I don't want to, but it could explain why you're not coming out of your room. Or anywhere.

I'm gonna ask Grian later. But maybe you're still alive, Jimmy. You should really come out of your room.