CHAPTER:-2

Big car, lots of people front of hospital cheering get well soon, and all, joon was confused hella confused. He doesn't know, who was this guy, that so many people are for him. He felt good and waved at them, smiling.
Other six looked at them with shock, after 4 weeks this man front of him, smiled. Not to them but for his fans, it's hurt them. They are no more his special person, he can't believe them, he didn't talk to them, did they broke him that much he can't smile. But they are glad someone who can put smile on their little omega Kim Namjoon.

"H- hyung—, i- i am sorry that i didn't came any early to meet you". A boy came running to namjoon, he hugged him kissing on joon's forehead.

Namjoon didn't said anything but wipped his tears "w- who? W- who are you, kid? Stop crying". Namjoon said rubbed his back, his voice were horse because he didn't talk for weeks now.

"H- hyung, it's me soobin I'm your b- brother—". Soobin said, wipping his own tears he doesn't know joon lost his memory, so he angrily looked at other six.

Taehyung gulped he couldn't find any words but he has to say what happened to joon to his younger brother "H- he— he lost his memory all of them, he doesn't know anything not single things, not even his own name". And soobin's hear broke he started crying loudly there front of reporters, fan and his brother.

"H- hey stop crying, I'm not dead beside you look ugly when you cry, a grown ass man crying like a Baby". Namjoon said, he hugged his brother. He looked others who were really shock, after hearing joon's tone and his way of speaking, it's really different from before.

Soobin looked at other six with scoff "He will live with me, I'll take care of my brother you don't need to do". Soobin pulled joon gently beside him.

"We are his husband—, we can take care of him, he is our responsibility". Jimin said not so loud, they were still front of crowd.

Soobin said not caring about the others, he was furious."You don't need to that, you hurt him enough let my brother go". He looked at joon, so he can choose himself about this.

"I- I'll go with him—, I'll come back soon b- but let m- me go with him". Namjoon said, he doesn't know them but soobin can help to know this body's  identity and find something important.

"But—". Hoseok came forward with worried expression.

Jin stopped him in middle of talking looking at joon he said confidentially "Hoseok, let him go. Namjoon comeback soon, we will wait for you".

"H- hyung, what are you saying? He can't just go with him". Yoongi said, not wanting joon to go. He is afraid that the male will leave him, if he let him go.

Jin smiled, gave the bouquet of flowers to joon and waving his hands, they leaved the place.
"Yoongi everything is fine, joon will come back for sure, right joon?". Jin noded before leaving when joon said little "Hm..".

"Sit here, he is yeonjun, Beomgyu, Taehyun and Huening Kai—, you are in our condo". Soobin said gently making joon sit on the couch. He looked at his brother face as lots wounds that was half healed.

Namjoon looked around, giving smile to them "S- so, w- where is our parents? They know i got in an accident? S- soobin, s- soobin are you here?". Joon looked at Beomgyu and others, for help.

"Soobin, hyung is saying something? Soobin—". Yeonjun shaked him little, so he get from from spacing out.

"A- ah...., Hyung we are siblings but they are not your parents". Soobin said trying to smile, but he failed miserably his eyes filled with tears once again. When his brother showed know emotions.

Yeonjun pulled soobin in corner, glaring at him."Soobin you can't say something liked that to him now—".

"Let me tell him truth Yeon, maybe it will help him to gain his memory". Soobin said calmly he knows, about his brother even joon will know this nothing will change.

Namjoon looked at him smiling. "It's ok, i don't mind— even i don't have parents i have you, am i right soobin?". He outstretched his arms, to hug his brother.

"We are not step brothers, hyung we are siblings we both share same parents but—, t- they". Soobin started to cry again, he can't tell this to him again. He doesn't want to his hyung to hate him again.

Namjoon studied the situation, he hugged the boy "It's ok, I'm ok and beside that i don't remember anything so just leave it. Hm...?".

"We get your room ready—, rest and we will talk later about all of this ok". Huening Kai said he took joon to the room which was corner of the house. "Right, soobin go take some rest and you too". Huening Kai pushed him to his room.

*It's so good, hospital bed was really bad i have backache. But what is this all about? I shouldn't came here, i don't know them. But it's ok, i can live here without worry. This heart is in ease but i was there with them, there feeling like they were leave or they will comeback to me*. Namjoon was talking to himself, eyes closed he smiled at the feeling of comfort.

"Hello, who is this? How did
you—, are you soobin's friend? Excuse where are you going?". Namjoon said trying to speak loudly but something held his voice, he can't hear his own voice .

follow me~

Namjoon started to follow him walking as fast as he can "But who are you? Why i have to follow you". Namjoon tripped, he looked around, there is no one now. He yelled but no one responded, his mind was dizzy. He can't see anymore everywhere was black.

"Hyung—, namjoon hyung wake up. Everything ok, you were shouting. Are you ok? Did you had nightmare". Yeonjun said smiling he sat beside him caressed on joon's cheeks.
"Bestie, please remember everything—, we miss you". Yeon said and kissed joon forehead.

To be continued.....
___________________________________

Is it confusing? Should I change something in it? So, you can understand better.

He just casually put his butt pic on Instagram.

_Arya_