CHAPTER:-12

"Namjoon, why are you sitting come help me? Serve your
alpha— here this is your plate". The old woman yelled, no he can't think all this situation in negative way, this is the first time he met him after losing his memories, he noded going towards the woman while his alpha looked around the house.

Namjoon mumbled he isn't feeling well and now this, he hates forced works but what can he do about this."They can take there own plate, why my plate is small? I don't like it here". He tsked~ setting the plates on table and called them smiling, which they replied with smile and kiss.

"You are worthless omega, you can't even cook for your alpha's you need to get trained better meet me next week too, alone". The old woman is strict and has old concept about Omega and Alpha which was really concern of namjoon, his omega was feeling dizzy along with his soul who he talks alot these days.

Namjoon sighed, just an hour he is here for just an hour calming his nerves inhaling his alphas phormones."Grandma, what you think—". He wanted to say what you think you saying old lady, I'm perfectly fine however I live but he let it slide."About my clothes? I really took time to choose it". He changed the topic.

"Tug that loose high neck t shirt, you  are an omega you have to show your body curve so your alpha can be pleased, i told you so many times do not wear baggy clothes". His grandma sighed she pulled his clothes with disgusted expression and tugged it for joon forcing him, she then put corset tightening it till he couldn't breath."And what is this? You are getting fat, look at that round cheeks, you seems like ball now what's your weight?". She then pulled joon's both cheeks, making joon hiss in pain she didn't leaved his cheeks till joon replied her back.

"51 or something I don't know—". Namjoon said, his cheeks was burning and paining.

Namjoon took joon in side where his alpha can't see him, she pulled his ears making him flinch the body remembered the pain and touch of the grandma, his mind got blanked he was scared."Indeed you are fat, Kim namjoon you are not eating anything right now ok".

"I'm 6 ft. almost its really says I'm underweight grandma—". Namjoon tried to defend himself, which fire back grandma's anger, he got cut on his corner of lips.

The old lady smiled sitting on the dinning table along with alpha's and said joon to sit beside her.
"No don't call me grandma till you are 105 pounds— till then I'm mam to you Ok".

*I feel sick I want to vomit, I'm sorry let's get out from here*. The omega said, he was trembling because of that joon's face turned pale.

Grandma whispered pinching joon's thighs and a tear slipped down from his eyes."When are going try for baby— it so late are you not going to have kids with anyone one of them hm...".

"Why aren't you eating? Are you on diet baby—?" Hoseok asked, looking with concern when joon wipped his tears.

Namjoon whispered, he looked at the alpha with a pout, taehyung was listening him too jimin's didn't looked at joon but his grandma and his alpha Instinct hated the old lady, and maybe others too they were practically glaring at her."No, I'm not on diet and i don't want to eat this I want what are you eating".

"Oh! Are you that upset about it? Here take it, I'll eat yours happy now smile— good omega". Hoseok gave him his plate and patted his head, he took joon's plate and had a bite smiling.

Namjoon saw his grandma replacing the plates again, and giving a bite to joon forcely joon took a bite and felt really sick.
"Sorry to say Alpha jung but he will not eat this— he gained alot of weight he must go on a diet".

"I'm sorry— a- alpha". Namjoon vomited his eyes were teary he vomited on yoongi's hand, so they don't spoil the food.

Yoongi took joon in a bathroom in his arms while omega started to trembling in his arms, he vomited almost everything he felt sick and started to cry."I'll take care of him, wait a minute". Yoongi smoothening scent made him relax, but omega was clinging to him for his life.

"I- i want t- to go h- home I feel m- miserable—". Namjoon said hiding his face on yoongi's chest he didn't want to look at the old lady.

The old lady tsked~, she never thought joon will turn his face way he can't turn his away from her she raised him to become a perfect omega, but getting sick and his alpha will take care of him no that's not how a perfect omega should be."No, wait I'll take care of him this is because he ate too much— it happens, I'll take care—". She tried to pull him, but joon was clutching yoongi's cloth tightly while whimpering.

"FUCK OFF—". Yoongi voice echoed through the wall of joon's grandma's mansion, he yanked her hand from his omega.

Jungkook said, he twisted her hand pushed her back to her place, he doesn't know what's happening but his omega is sick because the old lady did something as he felt omega sour scent said."Don't you hear what he said, im swear you are not deaf Miss. Kim".

"Please stay away from him, I'll appreciate your support if you do that". Jin bowed, he opened the gate for yoongi and let him take care of the omega.

Joon's old lady is respected woman and most importantly most powerful omega of the Korea, she bow no one and she had to discipline the omega she was raising."I'm his grandmother if you don't know Mr. Kim seokjin— I'm the omega
who is—".

"A bitch aren't you? You are the reason he is like this— I'm not confirm yet but if my omega said a word about what you did— I'll make sure that you know your place". Taehyung was pissed, and any one can say how pissed he was his toxic scent was making old lady out of breath, she couldn't handle the anger of alpha and she started to cough loudly.

Jimin sat inside beside hoseok, while jin drove the car and taehyung was worriedly looking  at his omega, does his only family member was also his enemy how the fuck they didn't know about this."I will make
sure— he will never come back here again". Blaming omega for broken relationship was their fault because they also don't know anything about omega .

To be continued....
___________________________________

Ok, so here I'm again— although I still don't know if you understand the full story.

_Arya_