CHAPTER:-3

"Bestie? We are besties— omo, really i can't believe". Namjoon looked at him, with shock but anything can be possible, right.

Yeonjun smiled nodding his head, he get inside the blanket putting joon on his arm and they both layed down"Yes, me, you, jackson and Felix we omegas are besties we do lots of thinks together". He looked at joon really closely, joon took a moment to understand.

"Omegas? What is omegas?—". Namjoon frowned, yeonjun looked at him with worried expression caressing joon's cheeks he smiled sadly.

Yeonjun sat on the bed, he took his phone out and then layed back."Huh! You forget that too, I'll give something to understand all of this ok". He showed his phone taping then letting joon to see his phone."But for now, look at these pics it's beautiful right it's pic of a day before your accident".

"Ooh! Which one is who?— i mean I'm sorry, i- i really". Namjoon looked and pointed on the people, he can recognise himself and yeonjun but two more are unknown to him.

Yeonjun scan joon's face and then smiled pointing the shorter boy ."No it's ok—, this blondie is Felix and and this read haired is jackson and it's me and you—".

"They all are fucking handsome, do we work or something—". Namjoon looked at him, with wide eyes it looked expensive more than that they were looking hella rich.

Yeonjun was calm, even joon met him and other online he loves him too much. "Joon- ah, I'll tell you everything so listen carefully, you can't miss any single thinks ok".

"Hm... I will try to regain my memories". Namjoon said calmly, he can't saying anything more then this, he doesn't know them even himself. *Ah... I need to find out about him, by myself really soon otherwise people will start to fool me*. Namjoon said in his mind and then looked at Yeon.

"You are Kim Namjoon an omega, you have six mates and you are an actor, your husbands are idol they are bandmates called BTS. You met them in Japan, i don't know when because we were online friends and then one day, we met. They seems to really love you, i don't know what happened you all—, i mean forget it, i can't tell more". Yeonjun said they both sat up, while talking yeonjun show all the pics, he had with namjoon.

Namjoon looked at Yeon with frown "I already fucking forget  everything Yeon, but I'll try—, my  best". He smiled when so soobin coming to his way.

"H- hyung, i- i have y- your phone one them send it, it's repaired. Hyung don't go back there". Soobin said putting his head on joon's lap, while joon looked shocked but he let it happen.

Joon said, he doesn't want to leave but he has to move his place to know about the real  namjoon."But how many days, I'll live here hm...beside that the plum lips said you will come to us joon right, I have to go". Namjoon mocked jin.

"H- hyung you seems different, is everything ok?". Soobin said suddenly sitting up, and yeonjun noded agreeing with him.

*Did he recognise me that i am not his brother or something*.
Namjoon mumbled, closing his eyes with deep sigh." How i am different did i said something  wrong or something?". He asked looking both of them.

"No, it's just your language and tone changed—, maybe, it's nothing don't mind me". Soobin said not making eye contact with joon, in joon's eyes soobin looked  scared and worried about something.

Yeonjun didn't said anything he just layed on the bed pulling joon to his chest and also soobin, basically joon was between them
"Hon... He doesn't know anything, he doesn't remember—
He is not different".

"Hon? Are you two—".

"We are mates hyung, he is my soulmate my omega— like you are with them". Soobin said he smiled when he talked about himself and Yeon, but his expression changed when he talked about six alpha males.

Namjoon smiled "i want to know about more, can you both help me?". He sat on the bed with big smile giving his friend and brother hope.

"We will namjoon, we will help you to gain your memories—". Yeonjun said kissing joon cheeks.
"I'll call jack and Felix over here".

Namjoon noded with excitement, he yelled "finally I'll know something about this body". He cleared his throat correcting the words."I mean about me, little bit knowledge will be good, i can't gain all the memories back at once but some memories about work will do—".

"Work? You wanna go on shooting again?". Soobin said little lowly, he then worriedly look at yeonjun's face.

Namjoon said."Shooting? Yaa, i guess".

"No, hyung you can't—". Soobin took joon face in his palm, shaking his head as no.

Namjoon frowned, he doesn't want to suspicious but this body life is hella mysterious "Damn! boy Why? people out there doesn't know i lost all my memories right i can go for work".

"H- hyung you can't just go back".
Soobin replied back, he is not going to help joon if he wants go back to his previous life schedule.

"Let's talk to your brother in laws first soobin, face to face" . Namjoon rolled his eyes, maybe before anything further plan, he has to look back this bodies past. So, people don't fool him with lies even they are body's relative he can't trust everyone.

Soobin yelled "NO, YOU CAN'T GO FRONT OF THEM. I'LL NOT ALLOW THIS".

"I don't know why you don't like them, but I'm not saying I'll meet them today. First i have to know about myself then others". Namjoon said pulling soobin and hugged him, even he looks rough and tough he is actually a baby.

"Then Jackie, Lexie come on! Come to my house our boy needs help from us". Yeonjun yelled at phone just to hear doorbell after some minutes, two material girls on the door with popcorns came.

Namjoon was smiling big, he never saw boys like them and it's kinda fun. "Welcome, guys—".
with that jack and Felix jumped him, hugging him tightly.

To be continued......
___________________________________

Hey! Hello!

So, I'm literally 5'6 in my height and then a boy who is over 6 feet came beside me and i looked like dwarf front of him.

_Arya_