CHAPTER:-10

"Huh?What are you saying— help you with that thing in your pants". Namjoon gulped looking at, big dick of jin he turned his face in shame just to see five more angry looking cocks facing with confidence. He saw them yanking there pants as fast as they can, spreading there legs jin pulled him closer rubbing his dick's tip on joon clothed thigh.

They saw how red their omega face was, eyes closed but his scent can tell he was aroused by his alphas his omega was trying to do what his alpha said smelling the overwhelming of 6 alpha's heavy aroused scent.
"Mine is already out, help me joon- ah before him". Namjoon suddenly, was on someone lap whose face was buried on his nape smelling him like a dog, and his hand was gripping on his ass.

"Ah... no, please help me". He saw jimin's red eyes, begging him something ooze from his ass wetting his pants from back. His dick throb, when he saw all of them eyes were on him.

Namjoon unknowingly got on his knees, putting his mouth on jin's dick licking it tips and stroking it with his hand, he got pulled by taehyung and younger alpha pushed himself inside his mouth.
Namjoon was shocked at first but he adapted it very quickly he started to lick and suck taehyung while his hands got busy on jin and jungkook, while other started masturbating. Joon was out of breath, but his alpha wasn't even close taehyung couldn't wait anymore so deep throated omega cumming inside very quickly. As the alpha was finished someone else licked joon lips and showed his dick to joon's mouth, joon took it in his mouth and played with yoongi and jimin balls groaning and panting they all came but wasn't satisfied. They wanted more but not from joon, they wanted to give him what they received but they didn't said anything as they thought maybe this time also joon will say No to them, like everytime in past.

While joon's mouth was busy with their dick taehyung hand parted his ass cheeks from above pants his middle finger poked his wet part on his asshole, namjoon eyes got wide from pleasure he hurriedly took his pants on laying on the sofa he put his left leg on air, licking on his fingers. He lewdly said. "Alpha~ you should help me too, suck it for me too".

"Huh? Ooh— wow, yaa of course we will do that". Jimin happily got, there licking and sucking on omega's small dick while hoseok's finger found his way inside joon's hole along with kook. Taehyung sucked joon's left nipples, yoongi put his dick joon mouth meanwhile jin thrusted between joon thighs.

"Kim namjoon, how dare you not call me when came out of hospital come with your alphas tonight". Someone yelled from the phone, complete his or her sentence she disconnected it really quick.

Namjoon looked around, so no body can see he was on the shoot but now relaxing in his venting Van for an hour. "Huh? Do I know her? She is rude and—". It was new voice and he doesn't even know if he knows her him or not, sighing he peeked out from van's window song joong ki as guest actor for some scenes.

*Grandma, can you wear something good and behave like an omega properly.

"How people behave like omega or alpha anyway, she doesn't like us, isn't she?". Namjoon said not so loudly, making his way on the sofa again he sat there looking inside his photo album in the phone, maybe something about his past self.

*you feel don't you the panic after hearing her voice, please be closer to our alphas namjoon ok.

"Don't worry we will be fine". Namjoon said not paying much attention to the talk between him and his soul or omega.

*I hope so— I am scared, sometimes I feel i should also forget my memories to live a good life.

Namjoon stood up he saw a kid with actor song joong ki and Song Hye kyo and a baby in there arms it was in private album hiding between apps. "Aren't we forgot all most— beside that how you still remember if our isn't our mind connected". He said, looking out again, he has to go for shooting again.

*Hold on, didn't i told you it's fate and you are too much to handle maybe that's also why God lost your memories but not your soul's.

"It's still bullshit but I have to believe on you, because I have nothing to loose although i prefer my clients to be specific-". Namjoon said getting ready to leave his van, before someone knocks and piss him off because he is irritated now. "Client? Why i said client omega?" He asked himself, titling his head cutely while sitting on chair where he is getting his make up set up again, and everyone cooed at him.

"You are still like this— are you always going to be a worthless piece of shit". Song joong ki said, looking at joon playing with his phone and left alone with a alpha who was sitting quietly till now.

Namjoon looked at him with frown, with confusion he loudly said. "Excuse me— ? Do we know eachother.... are we close enough, that you casually said me that.., hyungnim?".

To be continued....
___________________________________

Sorry to be late ..

Namjoon's make up while shooting a movie with song joong ki

Namjoon's make up while shooting a movie with song joong ki...... 😍😍.

_Arya_