CHAPTER:-11

"You are still like this— are you always going to be a worthless piece of shit". Song joong ki said, looking at joon playing with his phone and left alone with a alpha who was sitting quietly till now.

Namjoon looked at him with frown, with confusion he loudly said. "Excuse me— ? Do we know eachother.... are we close enough, that you casually said me that.., hyungnim?".

"What did you said—? You don't know me, I'm glad that you
don't—  i heard you lost memories, pathetic". Song joong frowned when saw joon, relaxed and was again on his phone typing something.

Namjoon looked at him smiling, he offered his coffee to the older man faking his smile more. "Ah... I'm glad i forgot my memory as i hate the fact I known you as my sunbaenim or even popular actor". Soon a click sound heard by them and they looked paparazzi.

"Sunbaenim? You are running your mouth quite sharply, Kim Namjoon are you pretending not to know me or you acting this way to get away from all this". Soong Jong glared at the younger, who bowed leaving him there with no response or even bothered feeling on his face.

"Do we know him?". Namjoon asked.

*Not really— he has bad mouth nothing else, but keep your distance and never be alone with him again*.

Namjoon laughed getting out the shooting place grabbing a mask and cap he ran and ran till he found some local fast food market."Understood sir, let's go then we need to head out before he comes back— haha! Run".

*haha! I like you, you are fun I never had fun before this— as I were really different than you*. Omega laughed having fun after so many years.

Namjoon wasn't sure why he is doing this, but he felt ease doing all of this. "Let's eat that— tteokbokki, mn..... what a flavors! Hm... oh, you followed me here".

"It's time to back sir, you said you have to go somewhere your alphas are at your house". The man bowed, he was joon's driver. They got in a car driving to the main road, the car stopped on red signal, joon said when he  saw some people outside the window playing and laughing.

"They seems lonely don't you think Mr". Namjoon voice broke the silence between them and the driver smiled at him while looking at front mirror.

Waiting was long so driver asked joon with hesitation not looking at him but the signal. "Hm.. sir, i know I'm getting out of line but are you happy?"

"Ya, I'm happy it feels i born again". Namjoon smiled, and look outside the window again it was drizzling he felt at ease.

He iginated the car engine again, the silence crept again between them, then again he tried to talk to his young master who looked at not in bad condition."I'm glad to here that, i feel the same after looking you having fun i feel at ease sir I saw you suffering since you were 3 I felt really bad".

"What you mean? Did you saw me sad always? You know what happened to me don't you?". Namjoon asked his ears perked he wants to know what happened to him or even how he ended up like that, or if it his body or not he still doesn't believe on omega inside him.

The driver said turning the car, giving a horn to front car as their was no light on the road and it was really dark side of the highway. "Not really sir, before accident when we were here you looked at a girl who was whistling you said she looks happy and you wanted to meet her, you wanted live like her".

"And what happened— then". Namjoon asked, the omega inside said him to stop but he didn't listened him at all.

The driver said and fixed his glasses with one finger, joon saw how he always wears white gloves which has no stain."I don't know i drove to your house but when I was parking your car, I saw you running while crying at the middle of road".

"Then i got in accident". Omega said and sighed, he got nothing special information from him.

Driver said when joon got out the door, grabbing his phone and started to call someone with sigh, will he ever know what happened before accident. "Yes sir, but there was two bodies there".

The company hyung yelled loudly, the office was dark and empty with two voices which was arguing. "Namjoon has to renew contract with us, otherwise it will be heavy loss we will get".

"Why are you so much obsessed with that omega's money, we can find someone else they will earn more than him". Other one said grabbing his chin and making him look at him.

The boy said loudly he needs the old woman for his own benifit and for that he has to come on good side of the old omega, for that he will do anything.
"He is Kim Namjoon richest omega's only omega grandson, and she will do anything for her dignity— even she will sell her own grandson". Beside that, cheating joon isn't so hard namjoon earn alot and he got only 12% of his earnings and 88% gets in his pocket it like more bang for his buck.

To be continued.......
__________________________________

You should comment if you like it or not, I need to know if understands it or its just making fun of myself.

_Arya_