CHAPTER:-4

Namjoon was looking at them, with weird expression he can't believe he has friends like this.
Actually not his friends but the body's friends. Even they tell him entire things of about the body, he can't tell what to do since he doesn't himself too.Days turned into months, namjoon was in txt's house. He isn't working, not talking to his six man not his but this body, they called him so many times asked him to meet by messages from his friends but he responded nothing. He is getting better he can walk now, perfectly he can move do his regular works easily, everything was going good beside his weird dreams about a guy with dimples . In that dream, that guy told him alot of things about like, what he is allergic too, who is who what's there relationship and all, but he can't tell who is that dimple guy in his dream because he just saw his lower face.

"What? What are you doing? You can't coo— what are, it's clean and it's smells amazing". Soobin came quickly in the kitchen after hearing some noises.

Namjoon smiled putting plates on dinning table for soobin and others. "Yape, i made for all of you too eat and do the dishes i packed my things, I'm leaving in 30 minutes".

"Leaving? To where? Don't you dare to think to go there, hyung i told you—". Soobin looked at his brother with angry eyes, he released angry scent so namjoon don't disobey him.

Namjoon feeled a stink in his heart but he is not some typical omega right now even his body is omega, his soul his alpha."Shut up! I can't live here forever, I'm going to continue my works and beside that i have some works to do with my  mates".

"Hyung— no, you are going to live here". Soobin was hugging him, too tightly he can't let him go, after all that happened he is scared that he will loose his brother.

Namjoon wasn't in a mood to talk about the topic more and he yelled at soobin, making younger shock. "And do what? I can't sit here forever, i can't just— i want to know about myself more".

"But what if—".

"It's ok, I'll see that I'm no longer past self this time they will suffer who tried to harm me—". Namjoon smiled sighing, he can't show himself like this, as he found out body was really calm and smart person.

"Hyung—".

Namjoon said, he left the apartment calling his manager who he saw in the hospital last month, he smiled at him sitting on the back seat of car nodding and telling about his destination, while soobin followed him with teary eyes."Let's talk later bye now, eat it i am not a bad cook after all". Namjoon said and waved with smile, it's a new beginning of his new life with his new body, this time he will live his life like king that he wished before getting into accident.

"Namjoon- ah, you came back I'm so glad ah! Sorry i was too excited give me the bag". Yoongi was happy too happy to his baby, namjoon gave his bag looking to surrounding it looked really beautiful to him.

Namjoon sat on the couch crossing his long legs."Where are the others? Am i not welcome? Or they don't want me anymore".
Namjoon said loudly, other 5 males came tripping to eachother when they heard their omega's voice coming from outside.

"Omega— my baby, you came". Hoseok hugged omega tightly, releasing his happy scent and namjoon got relaxed he doesn't know why but, it felt nice.

Jin said looking at him with big smile, he kissed omega's forehead. "Joonie I'm so happy, did you eat wanna something i can cook for you".

"Baby you can move properly now, did you took your meds on time, i told soobin to—". Taehyung said he took seat beside joon holding hand looking at him with big eyes, waiting for joon's reply.

Jimin sat on the carpet front of joon legs with teary eyes he looked at the omega, his eyes was telling joon how he is guilty and in pain. "Say something honey, please i beg you".

"Why you don't talk to us? Say something, we are dying to hear your voice, yell at us, don't forgive us but say something". Jungkook was yelling, at the confuse omega the younger alpha was really in guilt, he wanted to reverse the time when he hurted his beloved omega that it broked omega's heart into pieces.

Namjoon stood up hugging the younger alpha, with a sigh he looked all them. "What i should say to unknown person, i just know your names nothing else? You told me your story, told me to believe you but how i do that, i don't know what you all did to
thi— to me, why i forgive? or why i yell at you tell me".

"Kook- ah, idiot boy! listen let   joon- ah rest in his we will talk after sometime calm down first, believe him kook he doesn't remember anything, when he will i think that will—".

"You are not pretending right? Are you doing this on purpose? Tell me. Huh? You are doing this to punish me or punish us OMEGA FUCKING ANSWER ME!".
Jungkook was pushing namjoon, he yelling in his alpha voice making omega tremble in fear.

*Slap *slap "Stay in your lane jungkook, I'm not your servant, I'm not even your prisoner. Don't talk to me like that". Namjoon said his breath was heavy, his leg was giving out but he did it, he slapped a alpha turning away from them he slammed the room's door, he doesn't know whose room is this but he saw around luckily it was namjoon's room and finally he sat on the bed with fear in his heart.

To be continued......
___________________________________

Will this make alphas insane?

_Arya_