Part 62- "No one can fool me now."

Omg! So sorry for not updating. Ugh! Sorry.
-
Previously:

I parked on the side of the road, which is near at their house, and say "I... I'm the one... I'm the reason..-"

"Of what?" She cut me

"I'm the reason you lost your memory." As i said that i looked at her eyes, she looked shocked.

"William, Stop!! Your lying!!" She shouted.

"No, I'm not."

She kept quiet and said "Let's just go home."

Continuation:

Destiny P.O.V

That night bothered me for the whole week.

Is he gone crazy?

He wont do that, because he cant. Even i dont remember him, i know in myself the William is not a kind of person.

Is he saying that for me to believe and hate him?

No, i cant.

I can figure things out on my own, i'll try my best to i will not end this day without even not remembering anything. I got out, took myself inside the car and drove who-knows-where.

I got to the city, different lights of every car blinds me from seeing clearly the way but i doesnt bug me so much, because im used to it. I parked in the parking lot of a small eating place, i was about to go near the convinent store, but there something else i saw.

A car accident.

Infront of me.

Shit. My head hurts.

Flashback

"Hi! William reed, you must know me I'm Destiny carter by the way, you might know my mom Marie Johnson." I Introduced myself to a boy infront of me, " I'm William Reed, I'm 18 years old, and I will live in your house." I laughed while he looked at me like i was being admired by someone.

....

I remembered everything.

I stood up, holding my head as it hurt like bitch. I decided to just drive home safely. Not wanting to happen the accident again.

My hands were sweating as if i done something terrible, my heart was pounding so hard like i just knew something horrible, my mind can't think straight, i was excited, scared, and mostly happy but there was stinging inside me, 'i broke William's heart' i dont know how can he forgive me, but he was gone through so much.

As i parked my car, infront of our house, i stayed for like a minute to arranged my thought.

I walked in the front door, not awared what would will i saw in the back of the door infront of me.

As i opened, walked abit as i reach the living roon, my hands began trembling, tears were forming and started to fall to my cheeks, i wanted to shout or say something but my mind didnt function, my mouth doesnt want to work.

I was being illusional if i would thought that William wont be tired on waiting for me.

I thought he'll be there till the end.

I thought he love me until now.

But all of that was wrong.

I was about to leave, but suddenly my mom closed the front door too loud to make them notice, but it was what i wanted, so i took that chance to look at them and see what would be their reaction.

They looked at me with a priceless reaction, i just smiled at them, not wanting to think i was being jealous or disappointed.

William was froze in his place and tensed abit, and Victoria was there too, same as what is william is tensed and froze in their seats.

Who would be so happy when you saw them, Kissing.

Your boyfriend and your bestfriend for a long time.

William stand up finding for words to say, i stop him to get near me and said "You should go to Australia with her, so that your family would meet her. And by the way Victoria, Congrats to you two, wish all the best for your relationship to last long. Be careful Victoria you dont want to be like me the Amnesia Girl." I laughed at what i said while i saw there faces wide eye opened.

I turn to my mother, who as shock as them. And i said as i look at her and hug, "Come here, you must hug your daughter who remembered everything." She hugged me back suprised, and she said "Oh my god! Des! I cant believe thank God! you remembered, i thought im gonna lose you too like your father." I shook no, i hugged her again.

Even what i have discovered or seen, i am thankful i remembered everything now that no one can fool me again.

___________________________________________________
A.n: Lol! Hey guys sorry for the so so slow update, i was spending my summer on my cousin's house so i totally forgot to update.

But here's my surprise i guess, one more part then im done.:))

-Sammeh ⓘⓛⓨ❤