Part 44- Together Again and Not safe

Destiny P.O.V

The beach party has been started! Woohoo! Mary Anne and Alice get drinks for themselves, as i get tired of the loud booming sounds at the dance floor, i got to lay down in the sand, then suddenly, someone sits beside me and said.

"Hey Des, please listen to me first before you argue or tell something, okay?" I nodded and recognized it was William, "Its just that i realized that i let go the most amazing girl that i have in my life, i was a fool i can say, i never realized that i really love you and i can't let go of you, but i was think its to fast, but as the pass weeks that i knew you and certainly know everything, every single details to you, now i can say that i'm ready to be with you again, But there just questions in me like, Are you ready to be with me? can you please give me a chance to prove myself that i really do love you?!" as heard what he said, tears were about to fall, but i kept it and i just kiss him for a answer, as i pulled away, he smiled and said " Is that a Yes?" i nodded, then he smiled widely and hold my hands, as we watch the sunset. ( A.N: Ikr, it wouldn't happen at real life, but i wish it happens.:(( hehe.)

Kassie P.O.V (OH NO!!!)

The whole time in the beach party, i was following William, and then suddenly i saw him walk towards to someone and sit with it. I saw them talking, as i get near i saw it was a girl, and not only a girl it was Destiny.

I heard some of what William said, then unexpectedly they have kissed.

Shit.

Oh girl! Watch your back, you'll pay for this, i won't kill you but i promise you'll lose Him, and he would never come back with you.

I said it and i would do it, i said don't get on my way but you get on it, so you need to pay for what you have done.

As i got the cabin, i called my boys, Albert and Revert, they really don't mess things up when i told them what to do, they are really good to make thing uncertain.

I get a piece of paper and write a short message to Destiny.

-

Hey.

Watch your back every time dear.

Be ready at the time 6:00 in the beach, where people wouldn't be there, don't bring anyone or tell this to others, because punishments and consequences are all waiting for you, if you have done something wrong. okay? Are we clear? Good.

GoodLuck Dear.

€@$$.;)

-

Be ready Destiny Carter.

______________________________

A.N: Oh no did i get to close oh did i almost see whats really on the inside?-Unconditionally (catchy song)XD

Omgggg!!! Hate Kassie? Faith Amber what do you think of her? do you suspects something??

V

O

T

E

A

N

D

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

DON'T FORGET!!!!

:)))

-Sammyxox