Part 48- Trust and Hope

William P.O.V

*3 months passed*

Three months without hearing and seeing Destiny, i never lose hope that she would wake up, i know in my self, i believe, that she would wake up.

All of us never think that she wouldn't wake up, her parents make me in charge or call them if something happen, or whatever Destiny's Doctor needs.

I remember that day, we're at the beach, i remember the kiss that we shared with me, i would never forgot that. I Miss her, and Most especially I need Her, because I love Her.

Looking at her small, fragile body laying at the hospital bed, it makes me wanna broke down, i hate myself for seeing her like that, My mom actually got here at London just to look after Destiny, and helped. As i glanced at the door, and seeing the doctor came in and make a sign to go outside to talk, then i stand up and got outside. We talked about the result of lab test and medicine that should be bought for the next day.

After that I decided to go to the small cafeteria of the hospital, and buy something to eat, cause i didn't eat this past days, after i bought, i walked to hallway, and saw Rain, Ia and Rj, Ia's Boyfriend, got out the door, i think they visited her, as they saw me, they instantly walk towards me and gave me a hug and Rain whisper to me something, words that is very reassuring that's "Everything is going to be alright.", i weakly smiled to them and say goodbyes, then i walk towards the room, i sat there and think about to text Victoria, Me and Victoria actually spend times when we are taking care of Destiny, and surprisingly we've been friends.

Messages:

(Between William and Victoria)

W: Hey!

V: Heyyyyy!!:)

W: Can you come over here? and maybe spend the night here so i can have someone to talk to.

V: Yeah! sure. Well actually i was going there tonight. Haha.

W: Ahhh! great So see you!:) Bye.

V: Yeah! Bye.

-End of the Conversation-

As i waited Victoria, finally she came, the rest of the night was great, because having someone to talk to and make me accompany that night and that felt right.

Destiny P.O.V (Shocking! but short.)

I felt so much pain at my head, i tried to open my eyes, but i failed, i can't even move my hands, fingers, even my whole body i can't, i tried to make sound but nothing, what is happening?

What happened?

___________________________

A.N: OMG!!xD ahaha!! Can't even imagine i did this!!

VictorIam? or DesWill?

V
o
t
e

a
n
d

C
o
m
m
e
n
t

:)) Thank you!!<3

-Sammyxox