Part 30- Better?

Destiny P.O.V

I don't feel going to school, and besides William and i are in a little misunderstanding. I was thinking the whole night, what did i do wrong, or make, or say. I just i don't really know.

But i think i should go to school, because its just 6th day of school, then i would be absent, that's not a good record for me.

As i bath, make my outfit, and get my bag, i mind to knock on William's room. I knocked, hoping he would make me come in but he don't, as i go downstairs, i saw him eating at the kitchen's bar, he glanced at me and then looked back at his food, i frowned why is he like this so, i think i should talk to him.

"Hey, may i talk to you for a sec?" i said with a smile, and he just simply nodded, " I was wondering... Why are you like this to me? not talking... i just don't know. Just tell me why.." i said seriously, then he looked up and said "Seriously, well i just saw you with a boy at school, when i'm there at the cafeteria's entrance i thought your not waiting for me anymore, because you look very companied so i just wait for my tome at my next class." i was very confused, then i said "So your jealous? and how can you explain, when we got home your not talking or anything.." he grin and said "Umm.. well kind of, i'm sorry its just... that.. umm...you kno--" i cut him of and kiss him, "We're okay now?" he nodded with a big smile on his face, "So we're not going to school, right?" he said "think so."

William P.O.V

Never thought, that i was going to confront her and admit that i'm jealous, well i was going to ask who's that guy but i think i shouldn't because maybe it would start a new chapter of this misunderstanding thing.

But i will know soon who's that guy.

___________________________________

A.N: Kinda in the mood to update and make this chapter.:)))

-Sammyxox