Part 42- That girl and the letter

Luke P.O.V

Tomorrow, is the beach party, not very excited for it like others, and there was a rare feeling that i have like, i'm going to get worried that day, like something gonna happen bad, but i was thinking its just a feeling and its not gonna happen.

So i have asked Destiny, yesterday, and she said yes, well Her friends and William's Friends are going too, oh.. i think we won't have that Two-of-us time..

Francis and Rafael was been my friends for the past weeks, and its great, and actually they we're Destiny's friends too, and actually the two them were the boyfriend of Alice and Mary Anne.

Last Friday, Me, Francis, Rafael, got a boys time, we shop and go to a public pub, actually we were underage but the guards allowed us, i think because we're looking old..Haha. But i don't think so, but hey don't think of us like a bad boys, we're just having our own spaces and some fun, for the mean time.

As i decided to call Francis, because something really bothers me, "Hello?" he said and I replied "Hey can i talk to you like i'm just going share this rare thing that i have.. its about this girl, that i have been doing my project with.." and he chuckle and said "Why? is she beautiful? oh! maybe you fall in love with her!?!?" and i laughed "Pathetic! no.. its just that girl, named Faith Amber, she was kind of strange when i'm with her"i said in a serious tone "What? what strange to her?", "Its just that she ask so much about Destiny like she wants to ask super personal things about Destiny' life, like she wanted to know her whole life, but somehow i didn't answer her, because i know she can't be trusted, and how can i trust her! right? and why does she need to know!?" and then he chuckle and said "Yah, and why would she be so intrigue to Destiny's life?" and i said "I really don't know, but i wanted to find out soon..", " oh well... We should sleep and you know why!!.. tomorrows the beach party and i'm excited! i'm gonna be with my Girl!!, i chuckle and said "O-okay...bye... Goodnight", then i drift off to sleep.

William P.O.V

Destiny met my friends, yesterday, when she got home, and she was glad that my friends were staying for weeks in there house, tomorrow were gonna go to the beach party of the school, tomorrow we will have a bonding time, ha! finally, i promise she would be mine that day, again.

Actually Destiny's mom was going to her way to her business trip, somehow like that, she have been, packing her clothes, i was actually surprise, when Mrs. Johnson said , i'm in charge, but it doesn't mean i can control things, right.?

I finished packing my bag, and all of the stuffs that i need, i was about to turn off the lights but i remembered the letter that Destiny gave me, so i open and read it, after i read, i was glad my dad fully recovered at his sickness, that give me a feeling like a million weight in my shoulder has been lifted. But i was wondering what the other letter that i got awhile ago, it has a red envelope, but i was so tired and sleepy, so i have been not able to read it, so i drift off to sleep.

______________________________

A.n: yeah!! so what do you think about this part?

Vote and Comment!!

Thank you!!!

:))

-Sammyxox