Part 21- Water fight and Accident?

Destiny P.O.V

I was looking for William, as i looked at my right side i saw William with Victoria, i can say they we're really close, then felt something,very different, like i never felt this before everything crash upon me...... Like Jealousy?, it can't be, why would i?

As i walk over to and felt relief when Victoria got away, and then William looked at me and i just smiled, unexpectedly he smiled back, "Hey c'mon! join we're gonna have a Water fight, the boys just get some balloons and water guns! C'mon just please join?!" i said, using my 'Famous puppy face' and he grin and said "only if you kiss me!" then i was confused at what he said, and they he laughed and said "i was joking, okay c'mon" as he dragged me at the water.

William P.O.V

Damn! did i just said that to her. Wow! William nice move, i said to myself "I was joking,okay c'mon!" i said, as i dragged her at the water, and join them.

We made groups by 4. Gladly, i was paired with Destiny,Victoria and Daniel.. Well Daniel i just met him awhile ago, because he arrived late. Then the other group is Rain, Ia, Rj, Carlos.

This is going to be fun.

Third person P.O.V

As the game begin, Destiny's group started the Water war, throwing water balloons, using there water guns, they we're so fun, but something happened, not planned, not expected, Destiny got drowned.

Victoria P.O.V

It was so fun, that i would never care what i hit or ever stepped, i was just playing with them, i was using a water gun, my eyes got blurry that i can't see, then i throw my water gun in the side and heard someone but i never mind at all, i just need is go get some water and rest.

But after that, i got back and looked William doing CPR to Destiny.!! "Woah! what happen here?!?" i said panicked, they all turned at me and said " she got drown", i got shocked.

This is might be my fault.

_______________________________

A.N: gonna make some little drama here!!^_^ its just abit accident..oh ow!

what will happen??

Stay on Tune!:))

-Sammyxox