Part 1- You should know me.

Destiny's P.O.V

I'm Destiny Carter by the way. I'm 17 years old. I'm about  to tell you something about my past.

 I was adopted when I was 2 years old In an orphanage. My mom died while she was giving birth to me. While my dad just left me there like i'm not her daughter,sucks huh? Well I know that's my life,  a hell of demands and whatsoever  but luckily a couple adopted me and treated me like their own daughter. They took care of me and love me so much. Yeah I know, I was pretty lucky for that. I'm in  4th year college, so close yet so far . I'm just happy with my life right now.

"Gosh!I should go home now!" I cautiously observed my surrounding as I left the campus,lifting my right hand up to check the time.Making my way home I was distracted for a moment when someone tapped my shoulder and called. "Hey Destiny!"

 "Hey Victoria!" That's my Best Childhood friend.

 "Umm Destiny, can I come along with you?" Her cheeks a bit flushed, pacing back and forth in anticipation, I assume.

 "Sure! You can always go there duh!" A short chuckle left my mouth, I like the way how well mannered Victoria is, she doesn't just go without permission unlike common people.

Afterwards, we were already silently walking,not counting the sound of a gravel tossed forward by Victoria's foot which was lost later on.

Reaching our destination,I was about to open the door but something blocked my way. Looking down I saw a letter with a box.Filled with curiosity plus Victoria's face urging me to do what I'm thinking,I was tearing the side of the envelope when suddenly it was taken from me.It was my mom.

 "Hey, don't you know this is a very important business of mine?" She held into the envelope tight, forming creases on the side of the paper around her fingers.

 "Chill, I haven't read or did anything more than opening that envelope.What's in there and Who's it from anyway?" She glared at me with her piercing cerulean orbs, I wonder if someone ever could soar in there as it resembles the sky.

Ignored, she then turned to face my companion, my mom might have not been able to distinguish it was no other than my best friend. "Who is she?" 

"Good evening ma'am Johnson!" Victoria waved enthusiastically,mom was alerted but even so responded quickly.

"Oh hey Victoria!Sorry dear, I didn't recognize you since its getting dark c'mon in!" My mom invited as she opened the door for me and our visitor.

After some conversation and a lot of snacking,Victoria politely excused herself and got home. I've been noticing something about my mom, its like she wanted to talk to me so I approached her and as expected she really do want to say something to me and mentioned that it's important.

______________________________

A.N: Hope you like the very first part! ="> Vote||Follow||Share :)) Feel free to review below!

Written by: Sammy

Edited by: Daydream_Gal