Chapter Two

Chapter Two                 
                     "Getting a name"

                         Chapter Two                                       "Getting a name"

                         It was two days since Astrid died. Elijah didn't go out and didn't give a name to his daugher.

Rebekah entered into his hut. He was looking at portraite of him and Astrid on their wedding day. Niklaus painted it as a gift for them last year.

She sat next to him and hugged him. "Elijah, I know your sad but you have a daughter now and she needs a name so please come out of this hut with me."

"Don't remind me that I have a daughter. If it wasn't for her, Astrid would still be alive.", Elijah said with hate.

"How could you say that? It isn't her fault her mother died.", Elena said feeling sorry for the girl and looking angrly at Elijah.

"It's okay Elena. I don't care what he says. I never care when stranger says something mean to me.", Astrid said looking at Elena.

Elena and everyone else didn't believe it didn't hurt. Her father hates her that's got to leave a mark on person.

"How can you say that?", Rebekah said looking at Elijah with disgust.

"You can name her or Niklaus. Just keep her out of my sight."

When he said that Rebekah exited the hut, very angry at her brother.

When she came to their family hut everyone asked her why isn't Elijah with her.

"He blames the baby for Astrid's death. He said to keep her out of his sight and that Niklaus or I can name her.", Everybody frowned.

"Okay then. Niklaus will name her, he's the one who spend most time with her in this two days.", Esther said.

"What will her name be Nik?", Rebekah asked her brother.

"Astrid in honour of her mother and I remember asking Astrid what name she likes for her child. She said she likes the name Rose, so that will be her middle name.", Klaus said.

"Name is beatiful as she is just like her mother was.", Rebekah said looking lovingly at Astrid.

"Once Elijah sees her, he will love her.", Klaus said.

"Well I was wrong about that.", Klaus said, glaring at Elijah.

"I should thank you Elijah. If it wasn't for you ignoring me I wouldn't have the best dad in the world.", Astrid said smiling.

"Klaus, a good father. That's hilarious.", Damon said laughing.

"She vamp speeds to Damon, wraps her hand around his neck, nails piercing his skin "Let's see if you find it funny when I put your head on a spike. Which will happen if you offend my dad again."

She goes to her seat and turns her attention to the screen while everyone except Klaus were glaring daggers at her.