Chapter Three

Chapter Three
"First words and steps"

It was six months since Astrid's birth and Elijah still doesn't want to see her

Klaus was spending all his free time with her. He even didn't go hunting a few times which angered Mikael and he beat him. But Klaus was happy because he spend great time with Astrid.

One day when all of the family was on a picnic Esther organized, Klaus was playing with Astrid and she said her first word "Dad."

"Ow. She said her first words and it was dad. This must have changed Elijah's mind.", Caroline said and everyone else agreed thinking the same except the Mikaelson family.

All of the family's attention was now on Astrid. Rebekah took her and she started crying, she gave her to Elijah who unwillingly took her but she continued to cry. Then Esther and Mikael tried to calm her down but she just kept crying.

Finally when she was in Klaus's arms again she stopped crying and kept saying
"Dad. Dad. Dad."

Family realised what was happening, she thought Klaus was her dad not Elijah.

"She said it to you.", Bonnie said suprised.

"Yes, I did.", Astrid answered.

"If you thought Klaus was your dad since you were a baby, how did you find out Elijah was your biological father.", Katherine asked.

"When I was around seven or eight years old dad told me.", Astrid answered as she glared at Katherine. If she didn't run her dad would've break his curse five hundred years ago.

"Why when you were eight? Why not earlier?", Liz asked looking at them.

"Because whenever I tried to tell her before that Elijah came and said some insult.", Klaus said glaring at Elijah. "Dear sister now you have an answer why I daggered."

"What?", Rebekah asked confussed.

"He daggered as so he and Astrid can spend more time together.", Kol said looking at them.

"And Kol guessed it. Congratulations. Your less dumb then everyone else.", Astrid said. Everybody looked at Klaus and her suprised.

After I minute they all turned their attention back to the screen.

After they came back home Mikael took Klaus behind the hut and started hitting him.

He asked "What did you say to her to make her think your her father?"

"I didn't say anything to her."

Just as Mikael was about to put a sword through his shoulder they heard Astrid "Dad. Dad. Dad."

When they turned around they saw Astrid running to Klaus.

"Move out of the way.", Mikael said and was about to hit her with his foot when he fell on his back. Klaus took his sword and put it through Mikael's shoulder.

"If you ever hurt Astrid or try to do it, this sword won't end up in your shoulder. It will end up in your heart."