Chapter Five

Chapter Five
"Henrik's death"

It was a month after Astrid discovered she is a siphoner

She was playing with Kol when she heard her dad "Mother. Help."

Everyone run towards him, he carries Henrik in his arms, who is covered in blood.

"Is that your brother?", Katherine asked with a sad look. Klaus hunted her for five hundred years but nobody deserves to see member of their family dead.

"Yes. Henrik. I miss him every day.", Rebekah said.

Klaus looked away from the screen, Astrid hugged him and whispered "It isn't your fault, dad."
Vampires in the room heard her. The originals all looked at Klaus since they didn't know he blamed himself.

Klaus saw Astrid so he took her in his arms and away from his dead brother.

"Dad, what is happening? Is Henrik fine?", Astrid said looking at her father worried.

"Nothing that should have you worried.", He said as they entered the hut, "You stay here. I will come soon."

Astrid nodded and watched as her dad went ouside. She heard crying and then screams of pain. Her dad's. But she didn't go out.
Dad told her never to go near Mikael, even if she hears him (Klaus) scream. So she stayed inside.

"You told her not to go near father?", Finn asked angrily.

"Yes I did. Don't try to attack me Finn, you'll lose."