chapter seven

As we were about to lean in, Miguel asked me, "Will this be awkward later?" "No I really don't think so." I said, pressing my lips against his. I felt like I was on cloud 9, feeling so happy in that moment, but it still felt weird for some reason. When we pulled away, we looked at each other, our eyes wide. After a minute, we burst out laughing. Like full on, cackling, rolling on the floor, wheezing for air.

When we finally got to catch our breath, I said, "Oh my god. Wow." Miguel smiled at me and said, "I can't believe we did that. We crazy as fuck, dude." I nodded, smiling at him. I pulled out my phone, checking what time it was. "Shit. We should probably get to the room now, it's 2 in the morning." I said, getting up. "Alright." Miguel said, also standing up. As we were about to enter the room, I asked Miguel, "So... um. What are we? Like where does our relationship stand?" He thought about it for a moment. "I would still want to be best friends with you, obviously. But we're definitely more than being just friends. Maybe... friends with benefits? If you're okay with that." He said. I smiled, nodding. "I would like that, Mikey." "To be honest, you're a really good kisser. I liked that." He said, opening the door to the room.

The next morning, we got dressed, packed up, and went to the airport. When we got on the plane, Wendy asked us, "So, how was yesterday?" "Good" Miguel and I said. "Did you guys do anything when you got back?" She asked. Miguel and I exchanged faces. "Nah, we just talked for a bit and went to bed." Miguel said after a minute. I looked away, feeling Wendy looking at us. "Ok then." She said, and fell asleep.

(a/n: sorry for such a short chapter! i've just been super unmotivated to write, and i am so so so sorry that i haven't been active. i don't have many ideas anymore, but hopefully my writer's block will go away soon! los amos a todos mucho 𓆩♡𓆪 )