ᰔᩚcaught my attention ᰔᩚ

Me and my sister are ridding on our sol's (sun bird) I could feel the wind crossings over my face smoothly while I had my other free arm out in the air, tracing the wind. It was amazing until we heard our horn blow from our clan. I looked over to La'neah (her sister) and she looked back at me. I signaled to her that we should go back, and to that she nodded.

We we're riding back when we saw a big a circle 'is someone here?' Visca thought with a confused look on her face. We landed on one of the rocks where the other sol's were, we got off and started walking towards where the large circle was. When they saw us they parted into two letting us through.

And as soon as we walked through the crowd we saw two groups. I'm pretty sure one of them is from the "forest " tribe? But I don't know about the other one. When we came through the group's eyes we're focused on us, I went to the left group with the aqua skin and La'neah went to the right the ones with the dark blue skin.

I went over to them almost immediately seeing their arms that look like fins. I went over to one of them and grabbed one of the boy arms making him go forward. He had aqua blue skin and stripes that looked like water, I started tracing over those stripes while he just looked at me. 'His arms and stripes are cool' i thought to my self I then looked up at him we mad eye contact for only five seconds till he looked away flustered.

He had curly hair while the rest was down. He had this adorable look on his face with the same stripes that we're on his arms, some how I didn't notice the tattoo on the left side of his forehead. I started tracing it like I did with his arms it was cool I had to admit but it just didn't match the look on his face.

I looked at his eyes again they were a light blue I looked at him with this fascinated look on my face. It was like I was in a trance that I didn't notice that their was another boy and there was a girl standing beside him. I started going towards the girl she had the same features to but she had big eyes that were looking me up and down and black curly hair that was down.

I didn't find anything on her that I wanted to take a closer look at so I went to the other boy. I stepped closer to him making him step back. His hair was up in a braided bun while the rest was down, I looked at his face and saw his eye's they weren't that different from the other boy eye's but something about them just made me wanna step closer so I did.

His eyes are a greyish blue. He was so pretty he had such clueless eyes I soon noticed my self staring when he smirked a little at me 'why is he smiling, weird' I thought to myself his smirk was small I tried not to smile at him to so I could look more dominate. I soon notice the same tattoo on his foread that was on the other boy I went to touch it he shivered at my touch on his head.

I was always told that I was naturally cold in my finger tips all the time. I traced the tattoo for while till I saw there was another one on his stomach on the same side to. I wanted to touch it to but then I saw his tail, sure it was long but compared to mines his was like a little leaf I grabbed his tail making him hiss and pull back I looked at him.

I looked at my tail and then looked back at his 'why are our tails so different' I noticed him stareing at me I hissed slightly then went over to my sister. She was looking at this one boy she was really close to him to I looked over at the girl on the left and noticed that she was stareing with jealousy 'are they together or something' I said to myself I touched my sister shoulder and wispered in her ear " why are u stareing at him so Much" I said to her in a playful tone.

"I'm not stareing, I'm just simply admiring his features " la'neah wispered back trying to defend her self "and what were you stareing at" she wispered again I looked at her not knowing what she ment by that.

"come on don't act like you weren't just heavily stareing at those two boys like you've never seen a boy before" she wispered again but with a more playful tone. I slightly pushed her shoulder making her chuckle a little and I just smiled.

Ao'nung pov

Every one was stareing at us while Wispering there this really light blue color. Soon they all parted their huge circle around us to reveal two girls coming through. One of them went over to us and the other one went over to them, this girl was looking at us tracking our every moment. Her eyes were telling us to shut it and stay still, I felt a little intimidated by her.

But she looked calm and reasonable but pretty cute.

She first went over to rotxo she was mainly looking at his arms. She soon grabbed one of them making rotxo go forward a little, he was looking at her with confusion in his eye's. I was wondering why when but I saw her from my angle she had thick thighs that were kind of muscular in some ways and her arms had wings on it which I noticed that they're in her hair to with gold in it.

When I looked up at her again she was looking at rotxo straight in his eyes with this fascinated look on her face. Rotxo quickly looking away with a tint of blush in his ears 'whats up with him' I thought to myself with a confused look on my face. She started looking over to his tattoo on his forehead and stracing over.

'It's just a tattoo why is she so fascinated by it' I thought still a little confused. I then looked around me to see that none of them have tattoos 'so that's why she looks like that' I thought but when I looked over I could see that her and rotxo were just inches away from each other. She then looked over to me and tsireya, tsireya got startled for a second she went over to tsireya but then quickly went over to me.

I only then did I notice how different she was. She had soft features on her face, her skin color has kinda blue but really light like you can't even see it, her eye's are a very light blue like her skin. Her eye's also gave these sort of seductive look but also kind of "babyish" like tsireya.

She has gold in her hair and feathers on her clothes. Hold up is this my first time seeing her damn arms, they look like bird wings did she have those earlier when... She started to touch my face making me slightly, i jump Her hands are cold a little but her palm is warm.

She started tracing over my tattoo like she did with rotxo. She soon looked me straight into my eye's like she was trying to find something in them. 'She's... Okay' I thought to myself I caught myself smiling at her soon shaking of the thought and my smirk when she looked away from my eye's.

She looked at my tail and then grabbed it which made me hiss at her. She looked at me with surprise in her face she looked at her tail for a second then looked at mines. Her tail was very long it also has feathers on it like a bird does. She resibles a bird alot.

Visca pov

When we were done laughing our father came in along with our brothers (she has three brothers) me and my sister Scurried over to our father when he came. The parents of the two groups signed "I see you" and my father did the same back. "Why have you guys come to us" my father said in a storm voice "we want to make a alliance with u" the father of the reef tribe said while the father of the forest group just nodded.

"And why would we want to make an alliance with you" my father said again. "We heard that the sky people are coming back but we don't know why" the male leader of the forest tribe said, I wasn't listening to them for a little while

But before we knew it our father has accepted theirs alliance. Me, nico and my second eldest brother Amor looked at him in surprise " my children visca, nico, Amor,la'neah, and tsu'ro will teach your children our ways" "wait wh-" " visca what's done is done the offerd to let us teach them our ways and have them teach us in return " my father said to me while touching my shoulder trying to reassure me.

I sighed and looked back at the group making eye contact with the boy earlier with the braided hair in a bun.i looked away,iwas trying to calm myself down but I'm still angry at my father for what he said.