✯an earthquake and a wind storm✯

"Alright, let's begin" they all scattered going to there Sol while aonung stayed still watching the rest.

I got bored watching them so I went to help some. I went to tsireya because she looked like she needed some help "do you need help" when she turned around she saw me and frowned.

"Yes, I want to feed it but it won't open it's mouth" tsireya said she looked back at the sol, I looked around and saw the others are having the same problem "Yea I can see that the others are having trouble too...well first you have to make a connection and then figure out why she won't open her mouth".

"Oh~" she looked a bit surprised when I said that but looked joyed at the same to know its gender.I saw Nico talking with kiri they were laughing and I got annoyed since were supposed to be teaching them not telling jokes, I went over to them. "what are you doing?" "Oh, nothing that concerns you big sister" Nico said while putting his hand on my arm, "okay firstly don't touch me, and secondly you only call be big sister when your up to something"... He rolled his eyes in annoyance.

" don't roll your eyes at me andwell whatever your doing stop it" I rolled my eyes and moved Nico's hand off. I looked at where ao'nung was standing and couldn't see him, He's probably with the water Sol (couldn't think of a name for it) or somewhere else.

______________________________________

A couple minutes past and nothing happened. I get there not used to this but can't you learn faster it's almost sundown.

I was talking with nico when I saw a Sol flying, "What the-" "your flying" I said. Lo'ak was the one on the Sol which was surprising since he didn't seem like he was making progress, but he flying and nico was still shocked. The Sol was trying to keep balance and lo'ak holding on for dear life.

"Just fly lo'ak" I yelled and then my brother repeated it, "tell it what to do" nico yelled out it seemed like he was about to fall off but he kept on getting back on. 13 secounds later the Sol started flying forward.

Me and nico ran towards out sols got on them and tried to get with lo'ak. I saw him in the distance and told my Sol to fly faster. From s distance it looks like the he was coming towards us... He was though.

I moved to the side and started flying with him, "Slow him down!" I told lo'ak but he couldn't hear me. I bumped into him "what you do that for" "stop your fucking Sol" the Sol slowed down and landed on rocky land with some trees, and I did the same.

I could see nico coming down and running towards us. "What the hell was that" I said to nico a little angry "it's not my fault I didn't know how to ride that thing" "but it's just like the things you guys ride" I said catching my breath, "actually it's way different from what I ride. There were no place to put my feet or my hands. It was flying way to high up and hard, I could barely breathe. And that thing wasn't listening to anything I said" he yelled angry.

Jeez it sounds like he's over exaggerating but he's kinda like me when I first rode my Sol. "the way you were holding on to him was like you were blind and the Sol was all slippery. It was flying at the height like any average animal and it was flying hard because he didn't do anything. It needs directions" I yelled back feeling offended.

"But I wasn't here all my life like you zeru zeru" *an offensive term for albino people that means ghost like* *gasp* "why would you say that" that was way out if line. I mean, I didn't even say anything mean to him and now he wants to call me a zeru.

"Well it's true. visca" nico came running up to us "hey what's happening, what's wrong" nico said sounding stressed. "No one didn't even want none of you tree huggers here anyway" "don't say that to him" st this point I could even hear nico talking I was just focused on what to say next.

"And I didn't even want to be here with all you *inkawu* anyway" *inkawu is another offensive word to say to albino people meaning white baboon * I pushed lo'ak to the ground and told him "go swing on some trees if you find any" I told him before walking away back to the group.

My head was empty and the only emotion I had was rage and before I knew it I was with the group "come on were going back" I told them then leaving before they could say anything "hey wait up" one of them said. I wasn't listening I was just angry and was really tired that the rest of the day I didn't speak to anyone not even my dad.

______________________________________
Ao'nung pov:

I was looking at visca for some time, noticed got silky and thick her hair was when it moved in the wind. And that she wears a lot of gold and feathers.

I got bored of watching every one and went to go see the water Sol again or whatever she calls it. I was walking down the side of the mountain to go see it but... I can't remember where to go.

My brain was not functioning[like a 90s computer] I tried to remember but without visca I'm sorta lost. I started walking in different directions trying to find my way back to the group but all I saw was rocky land and thick trees.

I looked up and saw two sols in the distance, one if them looked like visca's golden and purple with white in it. And the other one I didn't recognize probably nicos.

The soon landed, roughly. And it looked like visca was angry or surprised since I couldn't see that much from my distance but she definitely looked angry when she started yelling. I could hear her from here [He was far away]

They both started yelling at each other a lot I couldn't hear the things they were saying clearly, but at some point visca looked shocked at lo'ak. And then out of no where nico came down. I thought lo'ak was nico for a second.

They were still yelling and nico said some things too but not loud enough for me to hear him. Seconds later visca pushes lo'ak to the ground says something and the leaves fast walking out.

Nico ran to help lo'ak up and said "not cool man" to lo'ak. I ran towards lo'ak he looked at me in annoyance "another one" he said "you what did you say to her" "more like "what did she say to me" he snapped back at me right up to my face.

"No need to get Predatorial on me" I gave him a small smile but he turned away and started walking "but what happened, what did y'all say" I yelled at him while walking up to him. He striped and turned to me "okay I said some things I know I shouldn't have but something snapped when she yelled at me... It was I was speaking to my dad Lecturing me again... I hate it."

"Okay cmon we're going to talk to her about it" "no I can't talk to her about it now. Maybe tomorrow" he said walking up to me with his head down ashamed. "What do you mean. You need to make it up to her fast so no damage can spread" I said. Wow can't believe I've became the problem solver in the group.

"Says you" "okay I made up with you in the end soo"I said while rolling my eyes and then started walking beside him.

When we got back got back I told kiri and tsireya mostly because tsireya kept on bothering me but I told kiri because I thought she needed to know, since she is his sister.

‼️do not say anything of these things to anybody in real life it was just for the story‼️ and I really hope you in joy this, srry I haven't uploaded in a looooooooooonnnnnnng time. But hope your having a good day😊