❦safe and sound ❦

It was two days after the fight and I was playing with tuk since I had nothing better to do because I asked my dad if la'neah and Amor could help them. I'm just hoping Amor will actually show up.

I saw my dad coming over to me and tuk with the parents of the outside kids. He came up to me and asked " visca could you go to the ì'awn menari for me". wasn't this supposed to be my week off from everything he knows I [she does a lot in her village so sometimes she would get a week off from everything, which is 2 times or more every three months]

"But it's my week off father" "and it will be once you finish this one thing for me" he said to me.

"Please"

I sighed "alright" I was getting ready to stand up but I looked at tuk. She looked annoyed almost angry "cmon tuk" her mom said walking towards her "it's so awkward with them" "i know". they all started walking back. I was going to ask where they were going but I was to lazy to speak right now.

To be honest I didn't want to go back there because of memories from the time but I always go there anyway... And plus not like anyone's gonna care about how I feel anyway.

______________________________________
At the i'awn menari place

I was watering the plant's and treating the grass but whenever I looked at the grave I always felt the need to stop and ask myself why did it happen and how it went after.

For some reason since the new kids came I always had this sharp pain in my head and having unfamiliar dreams... Like I was in someone else's memories and not mines and they always bothered me when certain people showed up in them.

\\

At this point I was day dreaming and sitting next to the grave. Thinking about what happened after the incident and talking out loud about things that happened recently. I don't know why but I suddenly my vision got blurry, and water was coming down from my eyes, staining my skin.

" w-what the!" I was alarmed by the sudden action and tried to stop the water coming down my eyes but no matter how much I wiped them away new ones came down.

I didn't feel sad or angry, or really anything but I was crying. I turned over to the stone on the grave and started sobbing then I realized that I...was sad... I was, for a very long time and never thought to realize or Even handle it.

"Why did you do that to me, to us. please, Just answer me mom" I said in pain to what I believed was my mom I was holding on to right now. I raped my arms around the big stone in graved with writing on it.

______________________________________

I was crying for a minute until I heard I snap in the distance. I stopped cry I moved my head to the direction I heard it "who's there!" I yelled out, but no one came out. "I sai-" I stopped ones I saw silver-aqua-ish eyes peer through the darkness [it was sundown]

"What are you doing here?!" I asked in a cold tone turning away from him so he wouldn't see my water tainted skin, and reddish eyes. "Chill, me and lo'ak were ridding his Sol until I saw yours on the ground alone" " lo'ak went back since he didn't want to talk with you right now but I asked him to drop me off so I can see what your doing" he continued. "and did he leave" I asked "probably."

"Why are you crying"

" I'm not crying"

"yes you are I can se-" "I'm 𝙉𝙊𝙏!!" I yelled turning me head to him not realizing what I just did"oh... " he said backing away just a little bit and sitting down in criss cross "So why are you crying? . Was it because of lo'ak, I didn't know it bothered you that much-" "that's not it" I said looking at the groud.

"Then what is?"

"i-... It's none of your business anyway." I said leaning on the stone "but it is, visca" he said coming to sit beside me "it's not like your going to cry with me" "maybe I will" I glared at him seeing his smirk again. For some reason it always warmed me.

I smiled a little "your happy again, I see" he said I stopped smiling and squinted my eyes at him  "no it's just a little bit funny that your smiling even though it's a heavy situation". "oh sorry... I do that sometimes"

He came and sat next to me and put his head on my shoulder sending me in confusion "what are you doing?? " I asked slowly "you know... There used to be a fourth child from the other tribe here" what does he mean by fourth?

"Another one of them? " I asked
"ya". oh damn, more drama.

"well where is he now, I'd like to see him soon" I said with a smile on my face looking at him "I hope you won't soon" he told me, I was a bit confused but eager to hear what happened "what do you mean by that?? " "mmm... " wow he told me something that seems important but won't even tell me now "oh cmon, you have to tell me know" I nudged him.

"Well there was a war over at my village with the other kids parents. It was brutal and unforgettable, but the worst part about it was my friend, or whatever he was to me, died to one of the sky people... " oh shit... This is the second saddest story I've ever heard.

"We were all heart broken and could barely get over it..." he finished. I didn't have anything to say or I didn't know what to say, it was dark and stars were glistening in the sky.

I felt water dripping on to my thigh. I looked down at him...he was crying... I was lost in words, his water colored eyes and his hair usually isn't out much but when it is, it was out flowing in the wind, . I looked back at the stars and stared blankly.

With my head moving on its own i lad my head down on his feeling a little bit tired after this "therapy" session. second later his head jolted up and he looked at me surprised, our faces just inches away from each other. We just stared at each other, looking into each other's eyes trying to find something but all I could see... Was him.

I cleared my throat and got up "well, it's getting dark so we should head back" I said cleaning of my skirt and fixing my hair.

I started walking out into the darkness waiting for aonung to follow me but he didn't. I looked back at him "are you coming" I said with a cheeky smile.

He got up and ran up to the left side so we were walking side by side. The whole walk back to my Sol was quite our arms brushing against each other sometimes.

\\

We got back to my Sol it's golden features being the only thing I was able to see in this night sky.

Me and aonung got onto my Sol and rode back to the village in silence.

______________________________________

Hey guys sorry for the delay but it's my birthday tada🎉
Yae but my motivation has been Down lately sorry

Bye see y'all later𓆏