✦a reminder of you ✧

My youngest brother Amor led them to their house, I had to admit we had very big House's here. We hate being in small spaces so we would build our homes bigger than other tribes would. When my brother brought them to their house their eyes went bigger and the little one had her mouth open. The mother turned around and say's "thank you very much for this, our last home wasn't has big as this" the mom said with a smile. To be honest it was comfort smile.

Then they all started to say thank you as well and we said "ur welcome" we were all in sink 'kinda cool' I said to myself. When we went back home our father and aunt were there already with a lot of food like always. We all sat down, and at that time I was hangry so I just ain't everything. And when we were done we went to our rooms I was with my sister and aunt and the boy's were in their room's.

I sighed quietly but my sister always hears stuff so she heard me "what's wrong visca" she said has she turned to me with sad eye's "nothing's wrong. I'm just tired" "oh come on, whenever u sigh it's either when your sad or frustrated so which is it" she said I turned to look at her I then got up and head down stairs. "Where are u going!" She quietly yield out to me "outside to the cave again... U coming? " I asked her "sure" she said happily.

We went outside our wings popped out and we started flying towards the cave. When we got there we looked at it mesmerised "wow... It's been so long since we've been here... Hasn't it... " la'neah said with a wide smile. There are crystals everywhere in many different colores

 There are crystals everywhere in many different colores

it's beauty was like nothing else we had seen. I came across this rock that looked like the boy I saw earlier the one with the braided bun. It's a shame that I couldn't get his name.

La'neah *whistles a lullaby* 'isn't that the lullaby mom would sing for us as kid's' i thought. I started whistling too and soon enough we were in sink again. I started to slow down my whistling when I saw this crystal that looked like this boy I was thinking about it had the same color has his eyes. I started smiling making me stop whistling. "What are u starring at" my sister said in a playful tone again "oh!... It's nothing just a crystal" I said in a calm manner but also really surprised she said that "actually... " "yes" she said back immediately "did u see this boy with the braided bun" I said I guess curiosity really took over huh.

"Yea I do what a bout him" she said to me I was hesitant at first but sense I ask the question I might as well "well... Do you know what his name is" "Whyyyy~" she said in a playful tone again "well if I'm going to be around him might as well get his name! . Duhh" i said avoiding the actual reason why " well why don't you ask him I don't even know his name girl" she said with a smile "oh come on that would be so embarrassing if I did that head on. And I know you know his name" I said while pushing her slightly.

We started laughing "but seriously I don't know his name so we both gotta find out" she said well tomorrow is gonna be a lot and it's just cause of the training. We saw it was starting to get really late so we head back popping out our wings and flying back. When we got back we were racing each other to see who can get there first like always... And then I saw him again.

We locked eye's for a second he was in the ocean with some of the other people he arrived with. His ocean blue eye's not leaving mine for a second... "Ouch dammit" i said as I hit the tent with my head he was chuckling slightly and looked away "*laugh* why did you hit the tent like that *laughs again*" la'neah said mocking me "shut up! " I said trying to making her stop it. I looked back NOT knowing that he was still looking with that same look on his face I hate it.

I looked away going back in the tent. I went upstairs and saw that my aunt was up starring us straight in the eye's "and where were y'all at again" my aunt said to us with a ferocious look in her eye's. "Um... We were out taking a walk looking at the view like we always do" I said while looking at my sister trying to cover up the truth "yea yea we were just taking a walk" my sister said with a chuckle "know that's a lie, but you know what I'm so tired so I don't care. JUST GO TO SLEEP!!" We hurried back to our room and went to sleep.

I still heard their laughters outside but I mostly heard that boys laugh and... And I don't know.