𖤓the way the wind moves𖤓

(The next day)

I woke up to my sister shaking me and my brothers waiting at the door while yelling wake up. "Okay I'm... Up so... Stop shaking me will you" I said really tired "we have to go and teach them before it hits evening father said. So get up! " la'neah said.

I almost forgot about that me and my siblings decided to split up so me and la'neah have the girls and my brothers have the boys, I was kinda sad because i wanted to hang out with ao'nung before but I guess it's better that I get to hang out with the girls.

After I was done eating and changing me and my siblings went to the odd ones. "Hey" la'neah said then my brothers said it too but awkward, all I did was wave. "I'm to tired for this" I said under my breath and turned around wanting to go back but my second eldest brother held me then turn be back around "it's not so bad just teach them and it'll be over in a sec all right" amor whispered to me.

I sighed, after la'neah was done talking I led them to the place that me and my sister thought was good to teach them. We arrived there not that much later since it was more outside where we are. "Okay were here" I said tiredly looking back at them, "alright since our training takes up time it should take about 2-3 days for you to perfect it" my sister said.

They all looked shocked "2-3 days" the young dark blue said surprised "yes and it shouldn't take longer than that if you don't bicker so much" I said looking at the little one. she moved to behide her sister and the aqua one "hey don't be so hard on her she's a kid" the aqua one said well that's the first time I heard her talk "then ma-" I was cut of by my sister hitting me in the stomach(which hurt).

"Okay now that we're here we shouldn't waste much time, so what's are your name" la'neah said trying to break the tension. "tseriya" the aqua one said, "kiri" the older dark blue one said again, and finally "tukirey" the young dark blue one said hiding.

"So now that were all acquainted how about we start it, come here" i said. When they came forward I sat down to which they copied "so me and la'neah are gonna demonstrate what to do then you guys follow" "but of course were gonna help you since it might be hard for some" la'neah added and I nodded.

"First take small breaths in and out" I said la'neah was the one to demonstrate what I said cause I didn't feel like it. "Your also have to clear your mind... Then open your eyes see if you can see the way the wind moves around you and how it defines gravity, then you can do it too" I said and seconds later la'neah started floating backing out of the position before then letting her wigs spread out and her eyes were white.

"Wow!" They all said, the wind was strong going in her direction which made her light like air. She flu around us her wings are attached to her arms and they are a deep purple to a lavender sort, then she finally landed "and that's what I want yall to be like be air its self" right after I said that they all tried it, kiri was the first one to get it right surprisingly she's a fast learner.

She started hovering in the air struggling to keep balance. "Stay straight and spread your arms out! " I got up, she followed "now what do I do!!" Kiri said in a panic "do you see how the wind moves, move with it!" I said then her eyes turned white she giggled then started to fly forward slowly "move your lean and move arm's in the direction you want to go!" I said. She was doing good until she lost direction and hit a branch.

She fell down to the floor we all ran over to her but when we got there she was laughing making my sister laugh, then they all started laughing except me I just stared at then confused until la'neah said "come on guy's it's almost noon we need to head back we got a surprise for our new people" la'neah said I would have completely forgot about that if she didn't tell us.

Kiri got back up and we started talking about what happened I giggled a little which surprised them. When we got back their eyes light up and them saying wow.

"Well time to party"

Cliffhanger allert❗❗