~beautiful aura~

(The next day)

I yawned. I looked over to kiri to see if she was still here. Got up and stretched I looked over and saw that rotxo wasn't there. I woke kiri up, "what" kiri said while still half-asleep "come on, I'm hungry and I want you to eat breakfast with meh" I said trying to drag her out of my bed "ok ok I'm going". I let go of her arm and we both went out of the room.

When I was about to go down stairs when I saw rotxo hanging out with my brothers, " boo", I jumped then looked over to my left seeing la'neah was the one that almost killed me. "stop you scared me" I said nugging her "I'm hungry so we eat'in or not" kiri said looking at me "oh so now you hun-" I got cut off when la'neah grabbed my hand and took me down stairs.

Kiri went over to rotxo grabbed his wrist and took him down stairs with us. "Come one and eat" my aunt said she cooks breakfast and dinner for us until we know how to do it our self, we went over to the food I grabbed two of the Shell's of the crab and fruit then went to my little corner and ate it. After we were done eating I went outside to see the other people of the group waiting near the pile of leaves and jumping on it, I went over to them and picked up a leaf.

I blew it, It flowed in the wind until it landed on ao'nungs face. I tried so hard not to laugh but I ended up doing that *pheft*. I covered my mouth and silently giggled under my hand, he looked over to me and smiled he then jumped into the pile of leaves causing them to go everywhere, everyone was having a good time. One's I was done laughing I told everyone to come with me and nico.

We were going up the mountain where the Sol's are. Once we were up there everyone awed looking at the Sol's and the view I saw tuk going over to one of the Sol's she touched it slightly but then jumped back when it stepped closer

 Once we were up there everyone awed looking at the Sol's and the view I saw tuk going over to one of the Sol's she touched it slightly but then jumped back when it stepped closer

(How they look)

Tuk went over to lo'ak and held onto his hand "it's okay their never gonna hurt you" nico said reassuring tuk while also making sure the other's weren't scaredbthat much either, especially the forest ones. "Do you like her" I said going over to tuk, she nodded her head "well if you really like her than go get your favorite food and give it to her" I said bending down and looking at tuk " why am I getting my favorite food and not hers" "because~ what's your favorite food is her favorite food that's the first step to partner with her."

I patted her head and she went off with lo'ak. I stood up and turned over to my sol. He's gold with a hint so blue "his name is songaa, it means strong" I said while connecting my head with his " when you get your Sol you have to give it a meaningful name something that represents you and the word" I said looking at the group "so what do we do to get our Sol" ao'nung said I looked at him with disbelief " I just said it to tuk. Go and get your favorite snack and feed it to the one you feel most connect to."

An with that everyone went of getting their fav foid, but ao'nung stayed... "Why are you here? " I said to him while walking right next to him "I... I just don't really feel connected to any of them" he said. I looked at him with surprise "ah, don't get me wrong their all amazing but I just don't really feel any connection with them ya know" he said thinking I was angry or something. I got up of the ground and said "come one" " huh?" "Come. On" I hate saying things twice so I just went on my way to the place that he needs.

He got up and started running aftee trying to keep up.

(Ao'nung pov"

She was leading me to somewhere different more away from the tribe than before. The more more we walked I could feel the air getting thiner and thiner it got hard to breathe a little until she turned around and... She's just inches away from my face . She then cuped my face with her hands and came closer our lips almost touching until she opened her mouth to which i immediately did the same. Seconds later there was a gust of air flowing into my mouth from hers, like she was giving me more air to breathe.

She closed her mouth and turned. I was just left there in shock until she turned back around and said "what~ you really thought I was gonna kiss you" visca said " no i-...well-... Let's just keep on going and no distractions mk" I said a little flustered then started walking a head of her "how are you walking a head of me when you don't even know where we're going" I paused for a second then she walked in front of me.

(Time skip)

We went through these vines to see a display of water sol's? "Here we are" visca said turning around to me "what is this" "just a little secret. Since your from the reef tribe I thought this would be better than the other ones" she said with a little smirk. No less than 10 seconds later I was immediately drawn to one of them. It's black but with white and a hint of lavender in some of it, the white is making a wave like pattern with the black and the lavender was in between giving it color.

"Do you like him" visca said "yeah I do" "well you heard what I said get ya food and feed it" she turned around facing me again, but then the water Sol moved its head up making visca collide into me. And that time we were both now in the water I opened my eyes to see that visca was on top of me.

My head was under water I lifted my head up to see clearly, me and her we're making directfelt warm even through the water and finger tips are freezing cold I still felt her body heat. her white hair flowing in the wind and her pale skin matching her hair. She go off me and cleared her throat.

it was silence between us but it wasn't bad it was refreshing after all that tenseness. I look back to the Sol and gave it a smile.

(Visca pov)

Um... What just happened. I was still in shock about what happened.

I stood still and looked away from him  trying to hide my face. I cleared my throat and said "well let's head back and then we can come back here later" "yeah sure. Let's go"ao'nung said with a squeaky voice. we walked beside each other as we were going up the hill to the previous mountain we were at.

We were a little bit more separateed apart but I could still see his aura. " you have a beautiful aura" I said trying to break the tension between us. "Huh? What does aura mean" he said looking at me wierded as we kept on walking "an aura is likethe distinctive atmosphere or quality that is surrounding a place or a person. And yours is great but awkward too" I said Finishing it off with a smile. "Ooh... So is it only for your kind" he said.

Kinda didn't get what he meant by your kind but I answered it any ways. "Yes. out of all the other clans they don't have it, but I believe we got the word aura from one of the sky people" when I said that last sentence he looked at me weirdly "oh. one of the sky people used to live here to seek shelter for their new baby" "but they ended up dying because of the humidity in the air but their baby is alive living as us" I said with an Awkard smile on my face.

"Well I know some people who are Desendecnts from one of the sky people" ao'nung said, I knew who he was talking about which made me smile a bit.

We got to the top of the mountain and saw some of them standing there with their foods "alright let's begin".