♡a night to remember♡

"Wow" they all said their pupils smalled and their wided to the beautiful color of the village. "Tada!!" Me and my sister said in sync but mine was more tired like "hey guys!" Nico my twin said turning our attention to him and the boy group.

Were just one big group now that the boys are here. "Soo now that you guys are here why don't we go ahead and HAVE SOME FUN!!" Nico said cheerfully, "you always the cheerfull type aren't ya" I said teasing him "hey, at least I'm not all dark and grim like" he said with a cocky smile.

"Hey hey, no time for bickering now let's just have FUN! " tseriya said grabbing the dark blue boys hand and running straight into the party of madness, the rest of them ran of too yelping the only person that were left are me and ao'nung "soo we gonna party or na" he says teasing me "well that depends I don't really like party's so you gonna hang with me or have fun there. "

"Hmmm.you know what I feel like staying" he says with a smirk a cute one. I scoff "oh come on lover boy" I say before grabbing his hand and running into the party I stoped right in the center, I looked back at him he had the cutest smile I've ever seen. His eyes were looking straight at mine's but I couldn't help it but smile hard.

Ao'nung pov

I couldn't help but smile at her she was so pretty under the rainbow light's and in that beautiful outfit. The gold that she wore on her top half and the net like bottom she was wearing.

 The gold that she wore on her top half and the net like bottom she was wearing

We held eye contact for a few seconds until she let go of my hand and started dancing. she's an amazing dancer, she had her wings out making her dance look effortless her hair was flowing in the wind and again she had feathers in her hair. how long did it take her to get ready for this.

She took my hand and started dancing with me she looked like she's having the time of her life. It took me some time to get into the rhythm but I got the hang of it but I got it, we never stopped starring at each other her eye's almost never tell you what she's thinking but now I can see everything she wants but I'm just hoping she knows what I want.

She let go of my hand and started floating in the air with her now white eyes making her look angelic the light and eyes were on her she caught everyone's attention. Soon she came back down and for the first time she had smiled directly at me. I got to see the gentle side of her.

Every one applaud for her I mean who wouldn't. Soon her father came up to us and said "That's visca's for you, she's always so grand with party's" the Youngest brother tsu'ro came over to us "that was great" tsu'ro said. Our father came into the middle where we are and cleared his throat.

"Thank you guys from joining our party" he said looking at the two groups before has they also came to the middle "thank you" we all said in sync "not only is today a party for our new comrades but it is also a holiday of dance from our great friend, air" my father said after he said that we started clapping and cheering "now let's continue this day as one of our greatest with our new people" my dad said we all cheered for them and then the music came back on.

There was one big hole in the circle for our dancers to dance (fun fact she's with the dance group like how moana is) we all came into the middle and started dancing to the music, and one's the crowd got a hold of the rhythm in the drums the started to clap to it in sync.

Time skip cause I'm to lazy to write the whole sequence thing

(after the party)

I went home and went straight to my bed going to sleep, tonight was amazing sure we do this one's every year but it felt amazing like there was something missing in my heart before but know it's filled and I'm curious to find out what it was or who it is who made me feel this way.

I soon heard I knock on my door I got up to see who ist was 'probably la'neah'i thought to myself. I opened the door to kiri and the guy with the afro on his head. "Hey, why are you guys here" is said looking at them "we still have some adrenaline left but we didn't know what to do so we came to you" kiri said "can we come in" the boy with the afro said "sure come on."

They went in my room I went to turn on some of the lights and when I looked back their eye's were big looking at my room like it was a new found planet "your room is amazing" kiri said "oo rotxo look at this" kiri said to the boy named rotxo. They looked in awe has they looked at the crystals and jewls I would harvest for me and my sister.

But they were looking at one in particular, the one I took from the cave where I found a crystal that looked just like the color of ao'nungs eye's. "oh that, I got it from some cave I go out to see sometimes" "and where's the cave I want to see it" kiri said "yeah me to" rotxo said along jumping up like kid, "sorry but I can't it's only for me and my la'neah" I said well that's a lie I just don't want them to come in it.

They looked sad for a second until kiri saw my bed and jumped on it "this is so soft~" kiri said I just smiled at her, I jumped on it to "come on get on the it's so soft" kiri said to rotxo with her face on my pillow.

Rotxo gave in and went on my bed looking at the paintings I got from my brother. "Who made these" rotxo said with a smirk " oh my little brother he does this a lot, I you want I can ask him to make one for you too" I said looking at them " yeah sure that I'll be be great " kiri said "me to plz" rotxo said "didn't I just say yes for me and you" "well I didn't know you were saying it for me to" seconds later they started bickering over nonsense.

I saw something in the corner of my eye out the window, it was a feather like thing but it looked all puffy(a dandelion)that just fell from no where " hey guys look " I said pointing at the window and we all went to it "oh what's that? " rotxo said looking at kiri then me seconds later another one came down.

I reach my had out so in can fall on my palm "oh guys look I caught it " I said while my had was still out the window, more cane down after that then my had was filled with those things.

I brought my hand to my face and then turned to look at them the both looked at me to. And the second later I blowed those feather like things into their face making them go back, rotxo trip on his feet and fell me and kiri looked at him trying not to burst out laughing. He than opened his mouth and stuck his tounge out revealing those feather like things were on his tounge.

We all burst out laughing while rotxo got it off his tounge. We all went to my bed while still laughing

And for the rest of the night we told jokes to each other and laughed about it, even rotxo's corny ass jokes, kiri told dad jokes while I told dark humor ones and when I did they would just stare at me and when they got the joke they would gasp and try so hard not to laugh.

We all fell asleep on my bed and hoped that tomorrow was great to.