𝑺𝟑/𝟎𝟑: 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕, 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕

SO IF AN OLD FRIEND I KNOW
STOPS BY TO SAY HELLO,
WOULD I STILL SEE
SUSPICION IN YOUR EYES?

SO IF AN OLD FRIEND I KNOWSTOPS BY TO SAY HELLO,WOULD I STILL SEESUSPICION IN YOUR EYES?

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

The judge slams his gavel onto the sound block before yelling; "Order!" When the crowd gasps at kevin's scandalous acuusations against his father.

I'm not sure why Kevin wants to protect me against his own parents, but it makes me worry he doesn't feel loved in his family. I give him a look, one that's warning, but soft and gentle. He shrugs at me and jumps out of his seat to point at his parents, "These people told me to check into Andromeda Hotel alone!" The audience gasps, much as any other court we've had, "They also told me 'Kevin, we don't want to deal with you this holiday season!' I swear on my life!"

Oh Kevin, you're a gem. Just an overly-clever and obnoxiously mischievous one.

-

On my break, I visited Austin in 225.

He only drank about two glasses of whiskey. It was fine. I hid the rest of the alcohol in the back of his mini fridge before he walked out of the shower with only a towel around his waist, and one in his hand to dry his wet hair. Droplets of water were dripping down his damp and honey-glazed chest.

Austin notices my failed attempt at looking away and chuckles. "Hey-" he snaps his fingers at me, "eyes up here!"

I throw a small pillow against his face, and watch him stumble back. For a second there, the towel around his waist loosens. He laughs and holds it up right on time. "Dying to strip me naked, aren't you?"

My face heats up, and I know it's red. Times like these make me wonder if I'm ever hallucinating him. Or possibly everything. Maybe this is a fraction of my wild imagination. Maybe I've never even talked to him.

But it's so impossible, because when he touches me, I melt instantly. Austin holds the top of my head and plants a kiss on my hair before his fingers grip my chin to hold my face up. His warm lips connect with mine. I melt, melt, melt, melt, melt into a puddle.