The Plan

No POV:
Ghost was driving with little sleep, but the adrenaline kept him going. Soap was next to him with a compression on his arm to keep the blood from spilling. Soap was exhausted but Ghost had to keep him up until they treated his wound.

"Johnny? Hey hey stay awake. I know you wanna sleep but you can't till you get that wound treated okay?" Ghost said with worry. "I know I know I'm trying really hard to stay awake. I'm sorry." Soap said while shivering and with a weak voice. Ghost turned the truck into a area in front of Alejandro's base. He looked at Soap and tapped his good shoulder to awake him. "Soap hey I need to awake now please." Ghost said "Mmm Okay okay I'm awake. Just a little dizzy that's all." Soap said sluggish. Ghost helped Soap out of the car. Soap then attempted to walk but fell and almost hit the ground until Ghost caught him. Soap looked up at him and smiled weakly. "Thanks L.T." Ghost nodded back as he could finally feel Soap relax a bit in his arms. Soap thought "Oh my he's so warm." Soap was lost in Ghost's warmth.
Ghost helped Soap up into the building. That was pretty painful for Soap he winced and groaned at the pain his shoulder gave him. He jumped down and felt dizzy until Ghost saw someone pointing a laser at Soap and yelled and threw one of his throwing knifes at him to get Soaps attention. Soap jolted and pointed his gun at the wall towards his Amigo. "Rudy Hey!." Soap called out to him. "Soap you like shit Mi Amigo." "Feel like it." Soap said and smiled weakly. Ghost noticed Soap wasn't going to be able to stand much longer so he grabbed him to sit down. Rudy also noticed Ghost was being very touchy with Soap. Rudy smiled and pointed to a medical room area.