The Next Mission

Price's POV:
"God Damn where the hell is Mactavish?"
Ghost replied to me saying he was going to be late because he was fixing his hair and his bandages for his shoulder. "Well he better hurry with it."
Ghost seemed a little nervous to me. I think that maybe he's nervous about seeing Soap? I don't know about him anymore come to think of it. Soon Soap arrived and boy did he look scarred up.

No POV:
"Hey Price what's up?" Soap said with enthusiasm "Not much just waiting on you and your slow ass self. You look like shit my son. What happened?" Price said curious "Oh nothing much just got shot from Graves and was saved by Ghost." Soap said smiling while looking at Ghost
Ghost looked away while blushing and he was happy that he was wearing his mask.
Price smiled because he knew they both had something for each other. He could tell a mile away with the looks they give each other. "Alright then follow me boys." Price said while pointing at a small building.

After some time:
Price tried to make small talk since the silence was bothering him. "So any of you wanna go get a drink?" He said with a smile. "Yeah! We deserve one." Gaz said with to much enthusiasm "Yeah I could go for a drink right now." Soap said with a tired tone. Soap looked at Ghost and titled his head and Ghost nodded for approval. "So 6:00 pm sound good to everyone?" Price asked. Everyone nodded in approval
Later when Soap got back to base he started getting not even realizing Ghost was with him. Soap was changing and Ghost walked in a turned red and he saw everything. He was flustered to where he didn't even move a single muscle. Soap turned around and screamed because he didn't know how long Ghost had been there. He waved his hand in front of Ghost who was unresponsive. "GHOST!" Soap yelled Ghost finally snapped out to it and came to his senses "Could you leave so I can change please?" Soap asked. Ghost then started to apologize as he left the room still very red and flustered. Soap finished getting ready and walked out of his room where Ghost came in front of him. Soap looked up at him, while Ghost looked down at him getting closer and closer to him. Soap soon could feel Ghost's heartbeat very fast. Soap put his arms around him and Ghost did the same. Their hearts beat at the same time as they stood there holding each other.

Once they left they were very flirty with each other. "You can't even eat that whole thing!" Soap said laughing "Sure I can watch me." Ghost consumed the whole plate of food in one go. Soap sat there turning red as Ghost gave him a smirk look.