Recovering

A Week Later:
So now it's been a week since Soap saved Ghost from Graves and now Ghost had been sleeping for 3 days straight now. One day Ghost woke up in a hot sweat panicking from a nightmare. Soap heard him yell and cry out for help. Soap ran in his room where Ghost slept and saw him shivering from the fear that consumed him. Soap went up to Ghost to hug and kiss him but Ghost freaked the fuck out. Soap was confused why he acted this way and asked. "Hey hey Simon, I'm here what's wrong?" Hearing Soap's voice soothed his nerves a bit. "I had a nightmare about you Johnny..." Ghost said while shaking from the fear he still had. "Me?" Soap added "Yes you were covered in blood and smiling creepily at me from the door of the warehouse. Graves was all sorts of fucked up from you and I was scared I was next." Ghost said covering his face. "Hey hey Simon I would never hurt you Mi Amor." Soap said whilst cupping Ghost's face in his hands. Ghost looked up blushing at what Soap called him. Soap loved his reaction to it so he blushed too. Soap then got onto the bed and gently cradled Ghost as to be careful of his wounds that were healing. Ghost had felt safe and loved in Soap's arms. Ghost embraced all the warmth Soap had. After a while they both fell fast asleep, and stayed that way the rest of the night.

Over the next few weeks Soap helped Ghost with many things for instance walking, eating, etc. Ghost would feel bad and cry in Soap's arm or by himself from time to time. Soap would try his best to reassure him that it was okay and that he enjoyed helping him rather than him suffering alone. "Hey Simon don't cry. Shh sh sh your okay." Soap would say to keep Ghost calm. "I just feel like I'm a burden to you and I'm slowing you down all the time no matter what." Ghost said in sad quiet tone. Soap cupped Ghost's face gently being aware of his wounds. Ghost fell into Soap's warm embrace. He felt safe in Soap's arms and he felt as if everything might actually get better for him for once. Soap sat there as he held Ghost making sure he was okay and to keep him safe from harm.

A Couple Hours Later:
Price had noticed Soap been gone awhile and decided to check on his progress with Ghost. He walked into Soap's room to find Ghost and Soap kissing. "Ew y'all get a room. Especially one with a lock per say." Price said while scrunching his face. Soap and Ghost jumped as they didn't how long Price had been standing there. Soap sat there trying to make an excuse while Ghost chuckled at his reaction. Price told Soap to shut it because he knew. "Listen here we were just.." Soap said before Ghost cutting him off. "Making out until you came in here." Ghost said while smirking at Soap. Soap stuttered and went as red as a tomato. Price laughed along with Ghost. Soap then said "Leave me alone." He said while pouting. "What with Ghost?" Price said proudly. Ghost and Soap nodded and Price said "alrighty see you guys later then." Price said while winking. Price left and Ghost and Soap continued on where they left off.

The Next Day:
(Don't worry guys You'll get smut sooner or later lmao)
Ghost woke up with his body sore than ever. Maybe last night was a bad idea he thought to himself. Ghost was getting ready to get up but his body gave out from his feet. He winced and groaned in pain as he tried getting up once again. Soap heard him and awoke. "You alright my love?" Ghost shook his head. Soap rubbed his back to help ease the pain a bit. Ghost took deep breaths and attempted to get up and finally succeeded. He got up and went in the kitchen to get water to clear out his system. Soap then got up and went to check on Ghost for he was taking a long tim. He went into the kitchen No Ghost... went into the living room still no Ghost. He then walked into the bathroom and saw Ghost sitting on the edge of the bath tub. "You alright hun?" Soap asked. Ghost looked up at him with tear filled eyes and he held up the knife he was holding. Soap then ran over to him and grabbed the knife and stood over Ghost checking him for any harm. "I didn't do it Johnny. I almost did but, I realized if I did I would just hurt more than I have already." Ghost said holding back tears in his eyes. "Oh Simon my love. I know your in a lot of pain right now but I promise you ill help you through it all no matter what." Soap said as he kissed Ghost cuddling him on the bathroom floor now. They finally got up from the floor and made their way into the kitchen where Soap sat Ghost down and made his favorite. Pancakes! Ghost smiled at this and felt safe and relaxed once again.

A Couple Weeks Later:
Ghost is finally, well mostly healed. He's healed enough to go out and do the things he loved. He had missed being on the field, but he knew he wasn't mentally prepared for that yet. Every now and then he would get flashbacks of what Graves was doing to him. When he did he would look in the mirror and at all the scars Graves had left for him to remember. He would fell those tiny little places where Graves had inserted many horrid things into his bloodstream. He touched the tiny scars and shivered and the feeling of someone doing that to him. Soap one day saw him in the bathroom looking at himself. He checked in on him. "Hey Ghost you alright there?" Soap asked confused. Ghost looked at Soap for he was having a terrible flashback at the time. Soap came closer being careful. Ghost took a step back thinking to much and having his emotions going everywhere. Soap stepped back and snapped his fingers. It got Ghost's attention for him to come back to his senses. Ghost then fell into Soap's arms and they stood there for a while. Ghost's heart was racing, his breathing was fast and shallow. Soap rubbed his chest to calm him and said "Simon what's wrong? And don't lie to me now." He said in a stern but calm voice. "I'm okay I'm okay. I was just having a really bad flashback im sorry." Ghost replied feeling guilty for it. "No need to be sorry hun i was worried for you there. I love you. Come here." Soap cupped Ghost's face and kissed him gently. Ghost fell into the kiss and calmed down faster. Vim here for you never forget that." "I know Johnny. I know."

A Couple Hours Later:
Alejandro and Rudy had asked Soap and Ghost of they wanted to go out along with them and Price and Gaz. Soap agreed and Ghost was hesitant but he agreed knowing he deserved going out with his friends.
At The Bar:
Everyone was crowded in for there was a lot of people out tonight. Alejandro and Rudy were taking shots together laughing in the back of the bar. Price and Gaz were laughing mocking every person they hated. They sure acted like a son and father most of the time. Ghost and Soap sat a little farther from the rest of the group not wanting to be disturbed. After a while Soap had been drinking a hella of a lot. Ghost tried his best to avoid drinking, but with Soap and his puppy eyes wanting him to. He gave in and drank quite a bit too. About an hour later Ghost was decently drunk while Soap was on the verge of blacking out. Some guy was watching Soap and Ghost and was waiting for Ghost to leave Soap's side. Ghost had ran to restroom and Soap was left alone awaiting for him to come back. The guy got up and sat down next to Soap. Since Soap was so drunk he didn't understand what the man was doing, but he was very uncomfortable with it. Ghost finally came out of the bathroom to see the guy getting touchy and very flirty with Soap. Soap sat there not knowing what to do because he was so drunk he could barely move. Ghost could tell Soap was uneasy about this guy near him. The guy went in to kiss Soap, Soap pulled away and the guy came into Soap's personal space and tried touching him. Just then Ghost came over and grabbed the guy by the collar and threw him to the ground. "Stay the Fuck away from MY Johnny you assholes." Ghost said as he jumped onto the guy and threw punches into his stomach and face. He kept yelling at the guy in a slurred voice and anger filled his voice too. Price and Alejandro noticed Ghost and ran over to get him off. It took a while since Ghost was really fighting back. The guy attempted to fight back but failed terribly. Price and Alejandro finally got Ghost off the man. "Calm down hermano." Alejandro said as Ghost huffed at his words. "He was trying to hurt Johnny." His voice cracked while saying this. Ghost looked at Soap and Soap came over to him and hugged him for it. Ghost felt better knowing Soap felt safe with him.

At The Bunker:
Soap was too tried to walk and even if he tried he would fall. Ghost carried him to the rooms where they slept. "Simon?" "Yes Johnny?" "I love you so much, so much I would do anything fro you." Ghost got silent to his words. A quiet sob escaped Soap's mouth. Ghost put him down in front of him, he held onto his waist making sure he didn't fall over. "Soap what's wrong? Did that man say something to you?" "No no i just feel sad i Don't know why but i do and I feel as if you will take it all away." "Okay its okay im here for you. If anything or anyone is bothering you. You tell me okay?" Soap nodded and Ghost put him onto the bed and laid with him close. "Come here Johnny. I love you do much don't ever forget that." Ghost said as he wrapped his arm around Soap. Ghost gently kissed Soap making him at ease. They soon both fell fast asleep and they slept through the whole night together.

(Aw so cute right? Anyways I apologize im not good with smut or all this writing. Im trying to make more ideas so if you have any maybe leave them in the comments lol. Anyways hope you enjoyed that chapter for i will start writing the next one 😉.)