The New Recruits Pt. 2

No One's POV:
(DISCLAIMER SMUT)
It was around 10pm. Ghost and Soap were doing their nightly routines. Ghodt was already in bed sitting on his phone, waiting for Soap to get out of the shower. While Soap showered, Ghost sat on his phone. Ghost was scrolling and scrolling and then saw a post showing some couples posing together. Ghodt smiled but then saw a naughty one and blushed heavily and got hard at the thought of him and Soap doing that position.

Ghodt couldn't take it. Without hesitation, he pulled himself out of his boxers and rub gently. He teased himself. He did this until he was on edge. He moaned and whimpered, thinking about Soap and those postions they could do together. Without noticing, Soap came out of the bathroom and into their room. Ghost hid what he was doing until he saw Soap drop his towels off his wet, gleaming body. Ghost gasped and blushed heavily, Soap turned around and smirked. "I know what you were doing, So you like what you see?" Soap said in a flirty tone.

Ghost blushed heavily and huffed heavily. Soap smirked and crawled onto Ghost slowly teasing him. He sat on Ghost's lap and touched him. He squeezes hard and then goes lightly to tease Ghodt further and further. Ghost couldn't take it anymore and grabbed Soap's body and picked it up, and slammed in onto his throbbing dick. Soap moaned loudly and gripped Ghost's body tightly. Ghost smirked and let out a shakey breath. "Finally." He growled out, his breath hot and heavy from the teasing Soap had given him. He slammed himself into Soap for several minutes until they both came to their breaking points. Once they finished, they separated and relaxed next to one another and held each other gently. They kissed here and there, but mostly just held each other. The rest of the night, they slept and smiled, finally pleasured and comfortable.