Continuing On

The Next Morning:
Soap woke up first with a throbbing headache. He looked down at Ghost shocked at how many hickeys he had from him. Soap then felt his neck which was sore from Ghost. Soap got up and got ready. He jumped in the shower and cleaned the dirt and all the grossness off himself. After showering he heard Ghost moving around in the bedroom. "Ghost?" Soap called out. No response. Soap went to his room where Ghost was and walked in and saw Ghost covered up in the bed. Soap was confused because it was noon by then. "There's no way he is still sleeping." Soap said confused. Soap took the covers off and saw Ghost sleepily look at him. "Oh hey sleepy head. How did you sleep?" Soap asked Ghost. His response was a grunt and groan from Ghost. "Hey you should get up. I know it's the weekend but come on get up." Soap said playfully. Soap got closer to Ghost. Once he did Ghost pulled him into the bed and held him tightly. "Rookie mistake there Johnny." Ghost said as he chuckled softly. Instead of fighting Ghost off Soap let Ghost's warmth take over him. Ghost smiled and held him there.

Around 3:00pm:
Soap and Ghost were watching movies with Alejandro and Rudy.
Alejandro was laughing cause Rudy was spooking out Soap by saying BOO! Every once in a while. Ghost sat there watching the movie unfazed by it all. Rudy left and got more food for the next movie and Soap decided to put a woopy cushion in his spot. No one knew besides Soap at the time. Rudy sat down and they heard was "Pffffffffft." Soap and Alejandro were laughing so hard while Ghost chuckled a bit. Rudy sat there embarrassed and saying over and over again it wasn't him it was a woopy cushion. Soap fell on the floor crying and laughing so hard. Ghost picked him up and took him to the other room. Alejandro decided since Ghost and Soap left the room it was time to go back to their own. So Alejandro and Rudy left Ghost and Soap's to go to their own rooms.

In The Other Room:
"How come you pulled me out of there Ghost?" Ghost just laid next to him and took a deep breath and then looked at him. "I just wanted to go to sleep with you in case I have a nightmare." He said nervously. Soap nodded and held him close while he watched another movie. Soon after he started the movie he fell fast asleep alongside Ghost.

Around 2:00 am:
Ghost woke up in a cold sweat and was in a panic breath. He couldn't figure out if it was all real or not. He just went into a panic attack and was shivering in fear as it consumed him while he sat there trying to breath and crying. Soap was alerted awake by this and sat up quickly. Soap then grabbed Ghost and held him tightly rubbed his chest and back to help him breath. Ghost started to calm down after about 30 minutes but he was still crying and shivering. "Hey hey Simon I'm here it's okay. Breath Breath." Johnny said in a calming voice. Him and Simon took deep breaths together and that helped a lot with the panic attack. Simon came to calm state and said in a shakey voice "Im sorry I woke you up I had a terrible dream and I freaked out and couldn't breath. I was so scared Johnny." Simon started to cry into Johnny's shoulder. Johnny kept calming him down and Once everything was okay they laid down together and slept the rest of the night.