Chapter 36: Sora's new team

The trio has entered Lucy's apartment with her and Drake. 

Sora: You have a really nice place here.

Lucy: Thanks, it cost 70,000 Jewels a month and- Hey!

Sora,  Donald, Goofy, Drake, and Lucy saw Natsu and Happy doing sit-ups.

Natsu and Happy: Welcome home Lucy!

Drake: (swat drop) That's the third time I saw them inside her house.

Lucy: Quit breaking into my house!

Donald: So they break into a woman's house?

Sora: That's creepy and rude!

Goofy: Aw, but I think it's adorable they want to stay with her.

Lucy: (blush) What? No! That's not it at all!

Donald: Are they in love?

Sora: Maybe. I mean that guy just goes into her house whenever he wants to.

Lucy: (anime tick mark on her head) I can hear you and it's not like that! These two jerks keep breaking into my house and touching my stuff!

Sora, Donald, and Goofy: Oh. 

Natsu: That's because your place is fun.

Happy: Aye. 

Drake: Besides, (smirk) I can tell she already has feelings for someone else. 

Lucy: You're not helping Drake!

Sora: Anyway, this Magic Council of yours agreed to help us?

Happy: Yes. The Magic Council is run by the Ten Wizard Saints and governs the magical guilds in all of Earthland. 

Drake: I'm just glad this Council is taking control of this situation and having the guilds fight together again.

Goofy: Why is that?

Happy: The previous Magic Council was mean. They always had guilds across Fiore following their rules in order to maintain balance. If something bad happened, they would punish a wizard or sacrifice people to stop something.

Donald: Wak! They can't do that!

Lucy: Don't worry. This council is more understanding now.

Drake: So, which guild is doing what?

Lucy: Sabertooth's members, Sting Eucliffe, Rogue Cheney, Orga Nanagear, Rufus Lore, Minerva Orland, Yukino Agria, and Sorano Agria, are going to help this King Mickey and Riku find the previous Keyblade Wielders along with Crime Sorciére.

Sora: I know Sabertooth and it's members, but who's Crime Sorciére?

Lucy: They're a independent guild, one that is not a legal guild or dark guild. Their job is to destroy anything related to Zeref or dark guilds.

Sora: Zeref?

Lucy: He was the legendary Black Wizard, who possesses extremely dangerous, and powerful Magic. He created demons called Etherious, also known as Demons from the Books of Zeref and was the Emperor of the Alvarez Empire.

Happy: Aye, he is also Natsu's older brother.

Drake: (shocked) Wait what?! (looks at Natsu) The Black Wizard was your older brother?!

Lucy: Happy!

Happy: (covered his mouth in realization) Oops, sorry Natsu. 

Natsu: It's okay, buddy. To be honest, it was actually awesome to fight Zeref. That fight proves that no one should mess with me!

Everyone was smiling at Natsu's words.

Drake: So, you're the one who defeated Zeref. 

Natsu: Yeah, that's right. 

Drake: Did you regret it? I mean, you saw the hard relationship with me and Vali.

Natsu: Well, that's hard to say. Zeref did some evil things, but he didn't for power. His life was... um...

Happy: Difficult? 

Natsu: Yeah, that's right. 

Sora: Who's Vali?

Lucy: He's Drake twin older brother. A few days ago he attacked and kidnapped some of Fairy Tail's members. Not only that, Drake and Vali and the sons of Sparda.

Sora, Donald, and Goofy: What?! 

Sora: (looks at Drake) Is that true?!

Drake: Yep. Anyway, who else has a role in this battle? 

Lucy: Mermaid Heel is heading to Radiant Garden for extra security along with the Thunder Legion and Team Shadow Gear. Lamia Scale's Lyon Vastia will be working with two Keyblade Wielders in-training along with Mirajane, Elfman, Lisanna, Cana, and Mest. Everyone else is going to stay in Earthland to protect it.

Sora: What about you guys?

Lucy: Me, Drake, Natsu, Happy, Gray, Erza, Wendy, Carla, Laxus, Juvia, Gajeel, Panther Lily, Ur, Kat, Lady, Trish, and Modeus are joining you guys.

Donald: (realized) How are you supposed to fit on the Gummi Ship?!

Drake smirked as he picked a deck of cards up off the table. 

Drake: We checked out your ship and we found a solution to that problem. Cana gave me the power to use Card Dimension to turn those who can't fit into cards. I can seal and release them anytime I want to.

Natsu: At least I won't be affected by motion sickness.

Goofy: Motion sickness? 

Lucy: As a Dragon Slayer, Natsu get sick whenever he's on a vehicle like boats or cars. The same is consider for Wendy, Gajeel, even Laxus. 

Sora: Oh, I get it. So it's a weakness for Dragon Slayers. 

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door and Lucy wrapped up her explanation to answer it. She opened it and saw Kat, Trish, Lady, Gray, Erza, Ur, Wendy, Carla, Modeus, Laxus, Juvia, Gajeel, and Panther Lily outside.

Erza: Are we ready to go?

Lucy: Drake, Natsu, Happy, Sora, Donald, Goofy, are you ready?

Drake , Natsu, Happy, Sora, Donald, and Goofy: Yeah!

Ur: I guess that's it.

Lady: So we're going to other worlds huh? 

Trish: This should be fun. 

Modeus: Indeed. 

Gajeel: (chuckles) Can't wait to fight someone with my Iron Dragon Sword!

Gray: Yeah. I want to trash those Organization losers!

Panther Lily: This is going to big fight. We're not going to hold back.

Kat: You got right. 

Wendy: Seeing new worlds sounds really exciting!

Juvia: I want to see them as well.

Carla: Let's just hope we don't spill the beans about being in different worlds.

Laxus: We should get going now.

Erza: (nodded) Yes. Drake.

Drake: I'm on it. (held the cards in the air) Card Dimension!

The card shined and the Fairy Tail wizards were turned into cards as Drake grabs the cards.

Sora: Alright, let's go to Olympus Coliseum!

Drake: Let's rock!

Donald and Goofy: Yeah!

Chapter 36 ended.