Chapter 78: King

Everyone has been fighting for a while. After seeing enough, Hector got onto the table and fired his gun in the room, causing everyone to immediately stop fighting.

Hector: It was the First Court what imprisoned Calypso. We should be the ones to set her free. And in her gratitude, she will see fit to grant us boons.

Jack Sparrow: (came towards Hector) Whose boons? Your boons? Utterly deceptive twaddle-speak, says I.

Hector rolled his eyes and got down. 

Hector: If you have a better alternative, please share.

There was a pause. 

Jack Sparrow: Cuttlefish.

Hector: (confused) Aye.

He then lazaly started to walk. 

Jack Sparrow: Let us not, dear friends, forget our dear friends, the cuttlefish. (went up to Ching's men) Flipping glorious little sausages. Pen them up together, they'll devour each other without a second thought. Human nature, isn't it? Or... Or fish nature.

Jack then put his hands on Ching's shoulders, causing her men to grab the ends of their weapons, but not pull them out. 

Jack Sparrow: So, yes, we could hole up here well-provisioned and well-armed. Half of us would be dead within the month. (let go of her shoulders) Which seems quite grim to me, any way you slice it. Or...

Then walked in front of one of Jocard's men, making him nervous and uncomfortable. 

Jack Sparrow: Uh...

He then awkwardly walked passed him and continued. 

Jack Sparrow: As my learned colleague so naively suggests, we can release Calypso, and we can pray she will be merciful. I rather doubt it. Can we pretend she's anything other than a woman scorned like which fury hell hath no? We cannot. Res ipsa loquitur, tabula in naufragio. We are left with but one option. I agree with, and I cannot believe the words are coming out of me mouth...Captain Swann. We must fight.

Elizabeth looked satisfied.

Gajeel: He gets it.

Hector: You've always run away from a fight.

Jack Sparrow: Have not.

Hector: Have so.

Jack Sparrow: Have not.

Hector: Have so.

Jack Sparrow: Have not!

Everyone kept moving their heads back and forth while they were arguing.

Hector: You have so, and you know it.

Jack Sparrow: Have not. Slander and calumny. I have only ever embraced that oldest and noblest of pirate traditions. I submit that here now that is what we all must do: We must fight...to run away.

There was silence. 

Gibbs: Aye!

Everyone: Aye!

Gray: He blends in with everybody and they all agree to him.

Erza: I guess that's part of his charm.

Trish: At least they agreed to fight.

Gajeel: Now we can rampage on the seas!

Hector: As per the code, an act of war, and this be exactly that, can only be declared by the pirate king.

Lady: They have a pirate king?