4

"Alright you little punks, let's continue our training." As the man entered, all eyes turned to him. He had his slick black hair pulled back over his head and his light blue eyes were a hard not to look at. They complimented his pale complexion. 

  He tilted his head as he saw what the recruits were doing. "What the hell? Why do all have bandages on you? I was gone for ONE DAY." He broke down the last two words. "Wait a min," he put fingers on the bridge of his nose, "Who was your instructor, yesterday?" "Lady Viatrix, sir." James threw his hands in the air and slapped them on the sides of his legs. "Ha, of course he would assign her. Only SHE would beat up recruits upon first meeting them." 

  "Umm, sir..." Jame looked in his direction. "Is Lady Viatrix.. perhaps coming again today?" The instructor just looked at them like they all had 3 heads each. "I'm not sure if you all have a kink for ass-kicking woman or if you all are creeps?" He mumbled to himself.

  "ABSOLUTELY NOT! NO FUCKING WAY!" "Ajax dear, mind your language, you still have younger siblings." The queen was trying to keep Tartaglia in check and watch is mouth before she losses her patience. "Why do you care anyway? Not like they're asking you- they're asking me~." Tonya said as she batted her eyelashes. "YOU. ARE. SEVEN. TEEN. Hell no will I let you get married to some guy I've never even heard of." 

  "First of all you didn't even HEAR who the guy is. And second the letter doesn't say he wants to marry me, it says they wish to 'invite her highness, Princess Tonya, to a dinner.' So calm down." Her older brother scoffed and waved his hand as if throwing the words out the window. "Mhm, yeah and you know what comes after dinner? Hmm?" He then pointed at his left ring finger and his eyebrows were so high they almost went to Celestia and back. "Oh, please. Enough with your nonsense, dear brother. We all know the real reason you're acting like this is because YOU'RE not married, yet." A smug appeared on her face. 

  "I believe that I need advice from a female." Tonya turned to face next to her brother and smiled. "What do you think, Lumine? Should I attend?" No way Lumine would side with Tonya. Tartaglia's mind thought as he was fully convinced that she would say no. He crossed his arms and closed his eyes. "I believe that you should do as you please, your highness. If you'd like I could accompany you as an escort if you attend the dinner." 

  The Princes' jaw dropped to the ground as his eyeballs rolled out of their sockets. His younger brother were laughing at the scene. "Aww, come on Lumine. You're suppose to be on my side, not encourage her." Their mother was giggling at the sight in front of her. "If you are so worried about your sister, then why not attend with her? I don't think the duke's family will mind." "That's not a bad idea, Anastasia. And with Lumine as their escort, you two should be fine." Their father announced. "We should send a letter informing the duke though." 

  "Oh, right, wait." All eyes turned to face the first prince. "When is the dinner party anyway?" Tonya rolled her eyes. "You were too busy going on rampage that you didn't even hear." She glared at him. "The night after tomorrow- which reminds me that I need to find something to wear." She got up and made her way for the door, where Lumine had opened it for her. "Thank you!" Then she lowered her voice. "If he ever bugs you too much, come find me." The knight nodded as the princess left the room.