"Could you have taken an interest in Lady Viatrix?" Tartaglia was looking at Eros, now a calm look remained. "Who wouldn't be interested in a female knight? They are quite rare to come by." The blue head smiled back. "You must have not understood what I meant. Allow me to make it easier for you." 

  Tonia stayed quiet. She knew where her brother was going. So why ruin his fun... She was enjoying it quite a bit. "Have you perhaps fallen in love with Lady Viatrix?" Tonia giggled behind her fan while Lumine kept her head down, mainly to hide the embarrassment of her flushed cheeks. "WHAT?!" Eros's thoughts came out his mouth. "I mean she's quite a lovely lady, I'd understand why anyone would fall for her. Also she's not only a guard for the royal family," 

  "Y-Your Highness, you seemed to have misunderstood. I was trying to be polite with the lady-" "She's MY  personal attendant. We've known each other for so long that I see her as a sister, how about you Lumine?" He turned to smile at the flustered blonde. As for Lumine, she could only manage a nod. 

  The other guests started to murmur. Damn you, prince. "As a brother to Lady Viatrix, I simply cannot allow her to go with just any man-- especially one I'm not well acquainted with." The ginger was smile turned into a smirk as he eyed the other man.

  "Oh my, look at the time." Tonia folded her fan and looked at Lumine, who nodded. Finally!I don't think I can stand anymore of their bickering. Both ladies stood up, the knight leading the way. "We should get going now. Come on, brother." Tartaglia stood up. "Finally, I was getting bored. Til we meet again, everyone." He walked a few steps and turned around. "By the way, I don't think you're her type. Better luck with the next one." 

  That motherfucker of a prince! I'll make him regret this!

{At home}

"Ahh, you're back! How was it? I know the duke's son is quite handsome." Their mother exclaimed when the two returned. "He's not more handsome than me. Also, now I'm sure that he can't marry Tonia." The ginger looked proud as he crossed his arms. Tonia sighed, wanting to hit her brother in the head. 

 "What makes you say that, dear?" The queen raised a brow. "He didn't get my approval. You have to get the family's approval to marry, right? he didn't get mine, so we're done with him." Their mother laughed and ruffled her son's hair. "You really are something else."

  "Lumine, could you come upstairs with me?" The princess asked. "Of course, your Highness." Childe's head turn so fast, it could've snapped. "Woah, woah, woah. Why do you need Lumine?" "To help me take this off, you numbskull." His sister replied. "Can't you do that later? I want to spar." "It's a little dark to spar now. Let the lady help your sister and you can spar tomorrow." Tartaglia didn't want to say no to his mother. Anyone but his mother. "Fine." 

{In Tonia's room}

  "Thank you for your help, Lumine." The blonde was undoing the laces on the back of the dress. "No need to thank me. I'm only doing my job, your Highness." The princess giggled. "Haha, you never change, do you. I'm glad to have someone like you with me. Even if we aren't as close as you and Ajax, I still feel comfortable around you." Lumine could see Tonia's smile from the mirror in front of them. She smiled a little, too. The blonde felt good that she makes ginger girl comfortable. 

 "Thank you, your Highness. Feel free to talk to me about anything." She was undoing the last of the laces. "Please, drop the formalities when we're alone." "Oh, I wouldn't dare. It's too improper." Tonia sighed. "There's no getting to you, is there?" The girls both laughed at that.