"Welcome, welcome. It is my great honor to be hosting this dinner for such esteemed guests." A man entered the patio. He has dark navy-like hair and shiny grey eyes that almost look silver. He bowed while standing near the ginger siblings and reached to kiss Tonia's hand, which caught her off guard. Tartaglia rolled his eyes at this gesture as he gagged inside. 

  The man looked at the prince and smiled. "Would you like me to kiss your hand as well, your Highness?" Tartaglia put his elbow on the table and rested his cheek on his hand. "I'm sure you'd love to." The man seated himself next to the prince. He then spotted someone in the corner. A blonde young lady in knights' attire. So she's the female knight they were talking about. 

  His lips curved into a smile. "Allow me to introduce myself: I am Eros Vasilios, son of Duke Vasilios." The ginger prince chuckled. "You think we'd come to a dinner party if we didn't know who was hosting it? We all know who you are, so who are you introducing yourself for?" The other guests looked at each other than turned to face Eros.

  Eros looked directly at Tartaglia, then to the side. "Why, I don't believe I've met that lovely lady. I thought perhaps she might not know me, so an introduction felt right. Wouldn't you agree, your Highness?" All eyes turned to Childe. His jaw tightened so much that veins were popping out from the side of his jawline. Who does this fucker think he is? I should rip his throat ou- 

  "I'm already awake of who you are, my Lord." Everyone was now looking Lumine. Tartaglia's jaw had even released. Eros stood up and was gesturing towards the blonde. "Well then as a guest, allow me to get a seat for yo-" "Please do not concern me, my Lord. I am here as a guard for His and Her Highness, not a guest." The grey-eyed man's eye twitched for a moment. "Ahh haha... It's rude to have someone standing while others dine, please have a seat Miss." 

  Lumine sighed. "I'm afraid I have to decline but tha-" "Y'know, he's right. Have a seat, Lumine." The ginger smiled towards her. "For once, I actually agree with my brother. Come here." Tonia moved to the empty seat beside her and patted the seat between her and her brother. Lumine wanted to reject, but how can she? When it was an offer from Eros, it was easy. But this.. she can't refuse from the royal family. 

  She sighed once more and went over to sit. Keeping her head down as to not face anyone. How embarrassing...  Tartaglia on the other hand was overjoyed that Lumine sat next to him and not that prick. 

  They ate, talked, laughed and Lumine stayed quiet. She still felt that this wasn't right. "Hey", she looked to her right to see Childe tilting his head. "You good? You're not feeling sick, are you." The blonde shook her head and said in a low voice. "I'm fine." The ginger was relieved that Lumine was alright, but sad at the same time. If she had felt sick, then he'd have a reason to ditch this snooze fest.

  "My my, how nicely you two fit together." Childe gave Eros a cold look. "Ahh that's right, you've know each other for a long time. Then I suppose your relationship isn't that kind." Tartaglia was ready to rip this guy's head off, but he felt a hand on his thigh. He looked at the hand and then to his left. Lumine slightly shook her head. If a fight breaks out about such a trivial matter, it would put a bad name on the prince. 

  The ginger was staring at the blonde while she was looking down. I shouldn't make her worry, dammit this temper of mine. He sighed and at that moment, an idea came popped to mind. Childe looked at Eros and smiled. 

  Two can play that game

Btw this is the hot asshole I was referring to