It was 5:45 in the afternoon. The ginger siblings were getting ready for their departure. They made their way for the carriage and spotted a the blonde knight waiting for them. There were a few distressed servants around her. One was bowing and what looked like... apologizing? The prince tilted his head as if it would help him understand the situation.

  "I am so very sorry, my lady. Allow me to get you some new attire." Lumine waved her hand, "I told you already, Daisy, it's alright. You slipped and had I not caught you, there would've been an injury to deal with instead of this." The girl named Daisy shook her head multiple times. The blonde sighed and started to make her way inside the palace. That was when Tartaglia saw why there had been a fuss. 

  The knight's attire was soaking wet with what looked like soap and water. The white and light  blue set now darker shades. He blinked when the blonde made eye contact with him. "Your Highness-" "Don't worry, I'll keep Tonya busy til you get back. That is if she can make it here before you do."   He put his hand up, cutting her off. Lumine bowed quickly made her way inside. 

 It wouldn't matter what she wore if she was only going to escort them. But as of this morning, she was inform that a certain ginger wanted her to be there every second (just in case someone "tries something on Tonya"). 

  They had arrived at the duke's manor. Its sheer size was enough to widen a pair of golden eyes. A butler came to lead them to the courtyard. There were a few nobles already sat and bowed once their eyes laid on the ginger duo. Lumine stood near one of the pillars that held up the patio roof. 

  "How have you been, Your Highness?", said a brown haired girl with a smile across her face, "The color red really does suit you, you know." She giggles and put her fan on her lap. The prince smiled at her. "Why thank you, Lady Helen. Lady Viatrix had said that the color suits me and I trust her judgement." Helen gave a sour smile. "Maybe it's because she wanted to match you, your highness. Perhaps there's some kind of special relationship between you two."

  The knight was confused. What is she talking about? I'm not- Her eyes landed on the attire she was wearing. A red coat, allowing the white shirt under to be seen, and black pants with knee high boots. Shit! How did I miss that? If any rumors start about us- 

  A laugh emerged from the ginger male as his sister sighed. "Hahaa! Oh Lady Helen, I believe you are mistaken." He wiped a tear from his eyes. "There IS a relationship between us. A very special one indeed." Lumine's eyes widened. What is he blabbering about! "You see, Lady Viatrix and I have known each other since we were 5. What do you call a friendship thats over 15 years old?" "Practically sibling." Tonya answered for him. Tartaglia snapped at that answer. "Ah, yes. And about your comment from before, Lady Helen: is it not natural to trust a sister's input? We may not be biologically related but a sister is a sister nonetheless." 

  The blonde sighed in relief. She was worried that he might say something like they were lovers, but thankfully he didn't. "Yes yes, although your highness isn't matching Her highness, but the knight. I was simply wondering if maybe she could be-" "There was an incident this morning. Originally, I wanted to tone with Lady Viatrix but she refused for this very misunderstanding." The prince sighed and looked towards Lumine with a smile. Helen laughed it off and offered that they continue with their meal. 

"A female knight, huh? This oughta be fun..."