Bonus Chapter 3

A/N: Hi everyone, it's been a while but I am indeed alive. I've been diving into literature and english for studies and its hella crazy. I found the gem above and I always come back to listen to it because of her passion and its meaning. I hope you guys enjoy it if you decide to watch it. If not then enjoy the chapter <3

~ ~ ~

5 years later...

Airi and Akashi walked hand in hand under the cherry blossoms, the sunset's golden rays shimmering and illuminating the evening sky.

Not a week after graduation, Akashi had proposed to her and they got married the next year in court because Airi didn't want to deal with the headache of wedding planning, nor did she want any extravagant things. Akashi's father played it cool when she met him, as if he had never planned on using her to bring more success to his company. The first time she met him under neutral terms, he had a sickly sweet smile on his face and a pseudo-cheery attitude towards her. Seijuro meeting her parents was a much more pleasant occasion.

By pleasant, she meant not as vomit-inducing.

Her mother and father on the other hand simply did not, to put it kindly, give a shit. As soon as she told them, they researched his entire background and gave a dismissive nod that said, 'he's up to standard so do whatever you want.'

"It's been a while since we've been out together," Airi commented, sipping her bubble tea.

"It has."

They rarely saw each other despite living in the same household. Ever since their family companies were handed down to them, they were always out and about and Airi was so glad to finally have convinced her parents to let her merge with Akashi's company, the final bits of paperwork completed a mere 3 days ago. She never wanted to take over her parents' business and felt like a huge burden was lifted off her shoulders. Even if they didn't merge, they were married and shared everything anyways. This just made things 10 times better for her.

"Can we eat takoyaki?"

"Ever since I said I would buy you as much takoyaki as you wanted in our first year, you've been obsessed with them."

"Extortion, Sei."

"I can see that."

Nevertheless, the two walked to the town centre and walked into a restaurant they were all too familiar with.

"I still can't take a liking to the name."

The neon pink flashing sign on the wall seemed to mock Akashi's glaring eyes, the brilliant word "Reoishii!" lighting up the entire back section of the diner.

"I think it's a stroke of genius."

"There is no genius. It's just a stroke."

"Don't be so mean!"

Their bickering was interrupted by Reo coming to their table and greeting them. His apron was covered in sauces and his tall chef's hat stood proudly on his head.

"Takoyaki again, Ri-chan?"

"Yup."

"And the usual rolls, Sei-chan?"

"Of course."

"Alrighty, won't be too long," Reo winked at them and disappeared back into the kitchen.

And so the bickering continued.

~

"That was so good!" Airi had a ditzy smile on her face as they walked back to their home. Akashi shook his head in disbelief at his wife but couldn't help but let a small smile escape him as he carried another whole plastic bag of takoyaki.