Chapter 20 | Moon n' Stars

❀An affectionate beauty bound to be in my arms❀

An affectionate beauty bound to be in my arms

🥀•Chapter Twenty🥀

This was a gathering. A gathering which took place in an extremely fatal and unlit place. The air conditioner was giving too much cold atmosphere in the room. The fellas stood like statues trying their best not to shiver at the chilly temperature.

The only male who sat in a big black chair sighed as he uttered the words "Speak" he ordered with so much poisonous tone that every person present there had their legs jiggling. His long legs were crossed over the extended slab of the conference room.

"Jeon Jungkook" he added with only loathe in his tone.

"Jeon J-Jungkook became the mafia king after he got married, the reception of his marriage was also the ceremony of him becoming the new king of the Jeon Empire... On his first mission, he killed Michael without any second thoughts. He has already started a war with many allies by now. He brought half of his men to Seoul and the other half to Daegu... Everyone is fearing him more than they feared his father" the shivering man informed his tone was unsubstantial because it was too frigid in the room.

And the man relaxing in front of him was no less than a devil himself.

The quiet male poked his tongue inside his mouth not pleased with the news, he hated it all, hated the fact that the mafia king was doing too well with every trap he was setting for him, but he somehow was managing to face all of it without having any panic in the Empire of the great Jeons.

He wanted to terrify the mafia king, wanted him to be vulnerable and powerless but instead, he was becoming even stronger than before and this male right here abhorred this.

"And?" he simply said voice yet detrimental as his parted lips let out the smoke of his mint vape "a-and they say the new mafia queen is a masterpiece of beauty and power, nobody can break her she is too strong. She is the strongest mafia queen in the history of the Jeon Empire. She has settled in the palace with the family without creating any chaos of the old traditions" he further explained.

"Her pic?"

"J-Jeon Jungkook hasn't made any appearances of the queen public only the circle of mafia had seen her. They have kept her confidential" he explained.

"Umm... No problem I will soon find out what this masterpiece of beauty and power looks like... And?"

"And Jeon J-Jungkook chose her out of the mafia circle it was a love marriage... She was just a florist before the wedding... It is said that Jeon Junkook is crazily in love with his wife" he completed with a painfully slow gulp.